Making a custom list with links (Google Sheet)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    TrojanNemo
    Participant

It works from mobile!

The Aftermath
      Participant

and why you posted this? I think it was unnecessary

TrojanNemo
        Participant

I think it’s as necessary as this thread.

Farottone
          Keymaster

Btw is it okay if I make a tread with all the workeable Keepitfishy customs because most of them are broken or dont work

Yes, it is.

The Aftermath
            Participant
              I think it’s as necessary as this thread.

Then what you want I do, Custom??? If you give me Idea of customs I might stop asking you… Because my priority is not maiing them, it’s retrievung them before all links die

TrojanNemo
              Participant

The links won’t die – that’s why I pay for a server, so we don’t need to keep files on freeware (read: ad-ridden) sites like mediafire.com. And you have decided that you must do this or die – but I’ve been doing this for years, and people like you come and go and the mediafire links die with no activity and then what? Backup all you want that isn’t C3 content – if it’s stored on keepitfishy.com, we don’t need you to worry about that content.

More importantly, I block access to the files from things like other sites trying to steal C3 content and now, your spreadsheet. So once I get home and edit the server’s configuration, anyone trying to reach the files from your spreadsheet will get an error.

There is no alternative – leave C3 files alone. That’s it. Do whatever you want with your files. Don’t have any files of your own? Not my problem.

The Aftermath
                Participant

Btw is it okay if I make a tread with all the workeable Keepitfishy customs because most of them are broken or dont work

Yes, it is.

Good thx

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Back to top button