Lynxis’ Customs – 4/2/14 Update – My Morning Jacket

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

My heart skipped a beat when I saw this cause I thought my favorite GH song one big holiday might be charted. Still an awesome song you posted. I look forward to playing it!

questionmark
    Participant
      My heart skipped a beat when I saw this cause I thought my favorite GH song one big holiday might be charted. Still an awesome song you posted. I look forward to playing it!

I had the exact same reaction! Still, definitely grateful for any mmj. Lynxis, any chance you’re a big enough fan to do the convert? Regardless, thanks for putting out such great stuff.

Not sure, but i doubt it. The only other mmj song im thinking about is The Band cover, “It makes no difference” but I think I’d just do The Band’s version. One big holiday is a great song though. I’ve never done a “conversion” but the song itself sounds pretty intense to chart.

I downloaded “You never even call me by my name” and it was a .txt file….

Am I missing something obvious here? Thanks by the way…I love that song, just want to figure out how to play it now!

===================

EDIT – it appears to have been my download program freaking out…switched to a different one and it was rb3_con… :roll:

I don’t know how I originally uploaded a bad version of “Don’t Do It” but I did. No one said anything about it so it wasn’t until recently that I played it at a friends house and it was the downloaded version from here, that i found out it was bad.

Anyways, give it another run if you’re interested in the song! It should be good now!

Sorry for the trouble!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button