LIST OF ALL AUTHORING STUFF (REAPER, Magma, tutorials, etc.)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 257 total)
  • Author

Almost forgot! Push Ctrl+A to select the notes. And you should be good to go.

Almost forgot! Push Ctrl+A to select the notes. And you should be good to go.

http://imgur.com/a/Ky0jB

Did that, didn’t work unfortunately :L

Farottone
    Keymaster

That screen doesn’t show the Text events window though.

That screen doesn’t show the Text events window though.

I’m not sure how to make it appear/how to even edit the text, is what I was trying to ask.

And according to the RBN Docs, I need to be able to place text events down so I can make the [end] event.

But how?

Farottone
      Keymaster

You have shrunk the text events window portion, reload the unedited C3 template to see where it is.

You have shrunk the text events window portion, reload the unedited C3 template to see where it is.

http://imgur.com/a/vGQyU

Reloaded it back up, and that’s the unedited C3 template

Where would the portion be?

And according to the RBN Docs, I need to be able to place text events down so I can make the [end] event.

But how?

There should be a grey line at (or near) the bottom of the screen, drag that line up and there you go.

There should be a grey line at (or near) the bottom of the screen, drag that line up and there you go.

And that did it. Apparently it was this little section of grey dots at the bottom left. I got it now. Thanks a lot for your help.

So I’ve been using Reaper 5x for the longest time and I finally reverted to 4.22 to use CAT. Is there a way I can get Reaper 5x’s theme? I tried enabling it and it made everything blank. I mostly just want black peaks and more defined measures

Oddbrother
        Participant

So I’ve been using Reaper 5x for the longest time and I finally reverted to 4.22 to use CAT. Is there a way I can get Reaper 5x’s theme? I tried enabling it and it made everything blank. I mostly just want black peaks and more defined measures

Perhaps someone at the Cockos forums can remake it for that version.

Rockin Rindy
          Participant

I have all the RBN tools (I think so, anyway). Here’s what I’ve got:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qwn2pd4xvmehme7/8yrrIgQnHr

Mod edit: unless you really need the original Magma V2, stick with C3 Magma in the OP.

Link DEAD

Quick question about Reaper (or the C3 template, not sure which does this). The volume level on master audio seems to always be set to +0.50, at least on the C3 template. I’ve been adjusting it down to an even 0 but I was just curious if there was a reason for it being like that.

You could just set it to zero then save the template like that to not have to do it every time…

Farottone
            Keymaster

Surely a mistake on our part.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 257 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button