Less Than 4 Words Search Bar

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    YoshiIsDaBomb
    Participant

Does anyone know how to type a song name or artist that contains/are words that are less than 4 characters. For example, I search up U2 in the forums but it doesn’t work because the band is only two characters long. Even when I enclose it in quotes, it doesn’t work. Any solution to this?

lifeismusic5
      Participant

Put in specific song titles or go to alphabetical & go to U & youll see all the songs by U2

YoshiIsDaBomb
        Participant

Put in specific song titles or go to alphabetical & go to U & youll see all the songs by U2

Oops, I should’ve been more specific. When I said search bar, I meant the one for the forums/topics in the C3 forums, not the one for the database. That one works just fine. I do appreciate your input.

TheFrisk
          Participant

Your best bet is to go to google and enter site:customscreators.com “U2”, or replace what’s in the parenthesis with what you’re looking for. It should search the site for the entered phrase no matter how short the phrase is.

Bansheeflyer

Yeah as I recall that’s a site limitation, unfortunately not much we have control over.

Anonymous

Your best bet is to go to google and enter site:customscreators.com “U2”, or replace what’s in the parenthesis with what you’re looking for. It should search the site for the entered phrase no matter how short the phrase is.

Yes this is correct, in other forums…

Had this kind of problem, internally within tapatalk engine…

To bypassing it… follow method by Frisk’s method, check them out, it’s working

All you need is setted your browser as “Google” as your search engine…

There’s a lot of C3 connections with the Google Engine

Literally there’s a dump of cached copy of c3 that Google or another search engines

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Customs Creators Collective mobile app

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Back to top button