kiss – shout it out loud

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    hardcoredrummer
    Participant

Happy new years everyone! Also sorry if this has been covered. I saw a list of songs in a thread that said they were done.

I checked the database and the dlc lists to make sure it’s not paid dlc. But was “Kiss – Shout it out loud” created and if so why isn’t it listed?

thanks

hardcoredrummer
      Participant

nobody knows anything about this song?

FujiSkunk
        Keymaster

I think the particular thread you found is this one. According to the color coding, someone outside of C3 and this forum did the custom, which means you won’t find it in the C3 database or anywhere on the forum. It’s possible Google can turn it up. Good luck!

rubydanger
          Participant

I have a guitar only chart for it on my kiss gh3 custom disc. I can have a look to see if conversion will be painful or not

rubydanger
            Participant

Like I said, I have this but have no idea where it came from, have it on a custom I made about 10 years ago but did not chart it myself.

Did a quick basic RB convert to it, guitar only. Looking at it, it wouldn’t take much to redo and make full band, but have a few others on my plate before this. In the meantime

ITzYCV3.jpg

hardcoredrummer
              Participant

I think the particular thread you found is this one. According to the color coding, someone outside of C3 and this forum did the custom, which means you won’t find it in the C3 database or anywhere on the forum. It’s possible Google can turn it up. Good luck!

i think it was a gh5 track . strange would have thought it was done with the other guitar hero tracks. thanks for the info

rubydanger
                Participant

Oh I see, it’s a GH5 track. I can convert that. Will look into it

rubydanger
                  Participant

Full conversion added to the database from GH5

hardcoredrummer
                    Participant

Full conversion added to the database from GH5

thanks a lot rubydanger!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    Back to top button