Kem & Friends Customs – Aug 19 2020 – The Rolling Stones!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    Kemiroch
    Participant

Supersecret extra:

This [was] a version of funkydunkleman’s Billie Jean chart, now with lipsynch. It’s his song but I wanted to make the file available as soon as I could. Once funky posts it I will [have taken] my link down.

funkydunkleman
      Participant

Sorry, I’ve been tremendously lazy lately. I’ll get mine updated soon. Thanks again for doing that for me.

Kemiroch
        Participant

The final Live Stones track from GH is here today!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xp2cb … nV3_rb3con

Not the last Stones track from me, just the last one from GH. Even though I’m a big Stones fan, this song and the previous one (You Gotta Move) aren’t terribly fun to play in RB. At least these live versions aren’t. I’m still mystified as to why they picked these five ‘bonus’ songs as DLC when they presumably had the entire album to pick from. Huge missed opportunity. Heck just ‘Midnight Rambler’ from the actual album would have been preferable. Perhaps I’ll get to that one someday…

C16

Are the last two songs missing parts because you didn’t convert them, or because the song actually does not have those parts?

Spindoctor
            Participant

Good job Kemiroch

Kind makes you wonder why they did live versions for sure or why they picked the songs they did. Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in the meeting they had to discuss what songs they got to put in the game.

Kemiroch
              Participant
                Are the last two songs missing parts because you didn’t convert them, or because the song actually does not have those parts?

The last two songs are missing parts because the songs themselves do not include those parts.

*Edit: Which is another reason those songs are strange choices for DLC.

Kemiroch
                Participant

New song today:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mwpf7 … V15_rb3con

This is a convert from PG, therefore there was no bass chart. I authored that as my first custom chart ever! Yay me!

C16

What’s PG?

Gigakoops
                    Participant
                      What’s PG?

I think he means PowerGig, AKA the worst rhythm game on the planet.

C16

hee hee

Anyway, sounds like a cool song, grabbed.

Kemiroch
                        Participant
                          What’s PG?

I think he means PowerGig, AKA the worst rhythm game on the planet.

Yes, PowerGig. It is a poor substitute for RB, but there ARE some songs on it unavailable anywhere else, and the charts are similar enough to be worth the conversion process.

Kemiroch
                          Participant

Here are the new releases this week:

The Rolling Stones – Start Me Up

This is a version of CrazyCanuck’s drum-only chart with EMHX G/B/V. Enjoy!

Heart – Crazy On You

This is a version of spindoctor6969’s convert with vocals and lip sync added.

Hetz
                            Participant

I love Start Me Up! Thank you very much for your work on making it a FB custom!

C16

Hot damn! I hope someone does drums on Crazy on You, that song is great.

Sweet full band Start Me UP!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 155 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              Back to top button