Just a few requests that would be cool.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lifeismusic5
    Participant

Since I cant find my old thread & its not reflected on my new tastes, heres just a few requests. Hope youll check them out! Ill update the requests on here if things change.

Boz Scaggs – JoJo – A really funky tune with a solid bass groove & nice easy drum beat. Great vocals from Mr. Scaggs as well.

Level 42 – Something About You – Ill continue to request this song as its probably my favorite song of all time. Everything about this song is incredible. Vocals especially. Only thing is the Single Version has a shorter intro I believe.

Goldfinger – If Im Not Right… – This song has a lot of meaning to me & its simple in instruments but is great for vocalists as is most Goldfinger songs.

BodyJar – Not The Same – I really dont have to explain this song as its on THPS3 & its been seen on a few WIP lists, hope to grab this tune up soon!

Unwritten Law – Celebration Song – On the NFSU2 Soundtrack a great uplifting track. I think it would be tons of fun for Rock Band! Update: http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/celebration-song-r26892

NEEDTOBREATHE – Shine On – Ive heard this song in a few movies but mainly I believe Employee Of The Month with Dane Cook. The drums would be a bit of

a work out & the vocals are very fun. I also love the lyrics personally.

lifeismusic5
      Participant

Huge thank you to user Krisangel For uploading Celebration Song! 1 down off my short request list.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button