Jun 6, 2014 – Funky 5-pack, Beatles, Against Me, X Japan, Mario 64 3-pack, more singles

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    pksage
    Keymaster

Truly, there is an image macro for everything. :golfclap:

TrojanNemo
      Participant

To be fair i made the last one myself. Which will be awkward if the FBI or NSA ever ask me why i was searching for “princess riding unicorn” :-D

pksage
        Keymaster

Anyway, for everyone who’s not part of our awkward admin circlejerk:

Fixed versions of Yuukei have been uploaded. Please redownload this song if you downloaded it before today.

“Yuukei” – http://keepitfishy.com/d.php?5394e03220cab

“Yuukei (2x Bass Pedal)” – http://keepitfishy.com/d.php?5394e03220f60

soulkeeperx
          Participant

I’ve redownloaded Green Onions many times, and it never shows up in my library, I checked the USB and it doesn’t show up as corrupted either :confused:

I’ve redownloaded Green Onions many times, and it never shows up in my library, I checked the USB and it doesn’t show up as corrupted either :confused:

Try changing the file name of the CON and use a different program to inject it into your USB stick.

I thought the pro keys for X-Japan’s Jade were very nicely done. I know arranging these kind of real string section songs for keyboard can be pretty tough even when you can use both hands.

However as a small criticism I thought the difficulty rating was seriously underrated. It’s got a lot of variety between parts and probably every normal interval is represented in the chords. In fact the reason I’m commenting on this so late is that, knowing the song, I thought that the chart would be somehow off (ie. only charting actual synth instead of strings, which has occasionally happened before) and put off playing it until now because of that.

Xenochria
            Participant

Can someone explain how the hell you guys got multitracks of the Mario songs? Are they anywhere to download?

Can someone explain how the hell you guys got multitracks of the Mario songs? Are they anywhere to download?

Honestly, I don’t know as a friend sent them to me and asked me to chart them. From what I gather though it involves extracting the MIDI used in the game and using a Nintendo DS music chip simulator to re-generate each stem, though I am not entirely sure about that or how the process works.

TrojanNemo
              Participant

Should be easy to tell by looking at the waveforms for the stems whether they’re generated individually with a MIDI sound processor or separated manually like I did for the Medley a while back.

First post here, sorry to necro something that’s a little old,but wanted to see if this was something he author of the DTP song (Nightmare Lyra) would be interested in.

Dev released full separate instrument/vocal tracks for Juular in his box set a while back so a fully tracked version of this would be possible. You may already be well aware of this, just wanted to put it out there if not. I have zero idea how easy/hard it would be to take the work you’ve already done and just apply it to the separate tracks, and if you don’t want to go back to stuff you’ve already finished, very understandable. I’d be happy to provide them though if you’re interested.

“Bend It Like Bender” also had the individual tracks included in the set as well, fwiw.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Back to top button