Jun 26, 2015 – 80s one-hit wonders, Hall & Oates, Hear ‘n Aid

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Europe’s chart logic has always eluded me. I don’t know why, but it’s the reason why Kayleigh was big over there but couldn’t really cross over. It’s the reason why Robbie Williams has been a massive superstar with dozens of hits everywhere except for the States. By this point, if a song is big in the UK, it could mean anything.

It’s just one of those unanswerable questions that will elude us until the end of time, like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie roll, or how Leigh Alexander still has a career, as far as I’m concerned.

It took me a minute to figure out you were talking about billboard charts and not rock band note charts. :confused:

Absolutely Love all you’ve been doing!!! An 80s song, or two… Msg- Anytime, White Lion- Wait, Starship- Sara, Ozzy- Shot In The Dark….. Please, and Thank You?

Stars is the standout song for me this week, but I downloaded She Blinded Me With Science and Kiss on My List for when I do vocals.

That solo is… a thing. It exists.

Farottone
    Keymaster
      Stars is the standout song for me this week, but I downloaded She Blinded Me With Science and Kiss on My List for when I do vocals.

That solo is… a thing. It exists.

GanonMetroid did an amazing job in fixing up the solo and my one regret for the song is that we just can’t reproduce in game the impossibly cool whammy bar trick Brad Gillis does on the ending part of the solo.

Yeah man, that would’ve been awesome to actually do. It’s a really fun solo regardless. One of my personal favorite C3 releases so far.

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button