Jan 23, 2015 – Australia Day 6-pack with lots of AC/DC

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

sweet pack of songs guys….thanks so much…if there is ever an Australian day 2…perhaps some old school Divinyls…lol ..thanks again

“You call that a knife? Now THIS is a knife!” “That’s a spoon.” “Ah, I see you’ve played Knifey Spoony before!”

Thanks for the great pack guys! Picking up everything!

AUSvivor
    Participant

as an aussie its great to see this pack come out.

we have some great bands

i like the choices. i want more.

thanks to everyone involved.

cross my fingers for another pack next year.

espher
      Participant
        Hmmm so I already have the AC/DC track pack Harmonix put out and I’m trying to decide between:

multitrack of live versions of these songs charted by Harmonix with no harmonies (that is, until espher gets around to upgrading these songs via RB:HP)

So, spoiler alert, the release that was due to come out this week (that I had to bump due to a lack of time to finish up another part of the release) was going to include AC/DC — and that was without me knowing that this week was going to have AC/DC when I scheduled it, so it would have been a hilariously awesome coincidence.

Either way, they’ll be out this coming Friday.

But the correct answer is both.

naginalJJ
        Participant
          Hmmm so I already have the AC/DC track pack Harmonix put out and I’m trying to decide between:

multitrack of live versions of these songs charted by Harmonix with no harmonies (that is, until espher gets around to upgrading these songs via RB:HP)

or

non-multitrack of studio versions charted by the awesome guys at C3 with harmonies

Just get both like me. They’re quite different experiences and not just because of having different vocalists

CrazyCanuck
          Participant

So far, January has been an excellent month! Thanks to all involved.

“Touch too much” – awesome : ))

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button