Jan 17, 2014 – Poison, Britney Spears, Ke$ha, Miley Cyrus

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

First, thank you all so much for what you do. Bought an XBox just because of this project. Second, Britney will not show up. I took her off, moved her, deleted the song I had with the same name….no luck. Any suggestions?

First, thank you all so much for what you do. Bought an XBox just because of this project. Second, Britney will not show up. I took her off, moved her, deleted the song I had with the same name….no luck. Any suggestions?

Either rename the CON file, use LeFluffie to change the song ID or delete your song cache, in that order of trying it out, that should make it appear.

Farottone
    Keymaster

Either rename the CON file, use LeFluffie to change the song ID or delete your song cache, in that order of trying it out, that should make it appear.

Renaming the CON though will probably be just a long shot because it doesn’t change the song ID. Deleting your song cache, considering the console is new, is the sure way to go in this case IMO.

Finally got a chance to play the Poison songs on drums and I gotta say, ‘7 Days Over You’ might be the most fun I’ve had on drums in a long time. Having recently started to chart, I’ve been looking at charting drums as a science and charting guitar as an art. The drums on ‘7 days Over You’ are definitely a work of art. Kudos!

Nyxyxylyth
      Participant

Updated Toxic: fixed snare animations (should have been LH instead of RH).

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button