Jake’s Custom Songs (Update: Pink Guy)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    jake
    Participant

The song that speaks my heart.

So I will be working on many FIDLAR live tracks for Rock Band. To start us off we have West Coast from Conan, November 9th. The next song is a fan favorite, and doesn’t cost much *NOT SO SUBTLE HINT*.

To celebrate a year of charting, I give you one of my favorite under-rated bands.

Double bass version here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/19gbgcd2o5rhwb2/InBetween_rb3con

Probably the custom I’m most proud of right now. I love this band, a lot.

FIDLAR is one of my favorite bands, and this song is way to fun to not be in a Rock Band game.

Also today I fixed the single pedal link for the Splatoon song which can be found here.

A convert from GH5. Gonna start doing these with songs that aren’t on the database yet, that I really like.

Fuck, this was time consuming.

Single pedal version here.

The worlds first, and so far only, Squid Punk song.

Teenage Bottlerocket are one of my favorite bands, and I will being doing more songs by them soon.

36? is a band that not many people have heard of. This is one of their older songs back when they were a more straight forward punk band. Their new stuff leans more in an indie rock direction.

This song gave me some troubles, as it has no defined tempo. If the drums are off at any point in this song, it’s because there is a tempo change about every 3-4 measures, and I couldn’t test them personally.

Hell or Highwater is the side-project of the drummer/vocalist of Atreyu, Brandon Saller. I don’t think this band gets enough love. I didn’t chart the keys because they are used very little in the song.

Yesterday’s Future is a pop-punk parody band. This is their opening track from their album, Pop Punk, Yeah! Go in with caution, the vocalist is purposely terrible.

I DO NOT HAVE A ROCK BAND DRUM KIT. ALL SONGS WERE TESTED ON ALL BUT DRUMS. THE DRUMS WERE VIEWED THOROUGHLY THROUGH THE RBN PLUG-IN ON REAPER.

jake
      Participant

Update for November 12, 2015. I, Pessimist by Alkaline Trio.

beard216
        Participant

Good to see some more punk on here!

jake
          Participant

Update for December 4. Splatoon remix.

jake
            Participant

Update for March 2, 2016. Downtown by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis.

Dying to play this song, but it just won’t show up in my game. Does anyone here know any tricks to make it show up? I tried renaming it, deleting/reloading it, and double-loading the file.

Same problem as Epietro. I have a Wii, but it looked like it converted fine and no errors in Rock Band, but it’s not there.

Yeah, I’m very excited for Downtown, but I also failed to get its appearance in my game library. I look forward to the fix. Thank you very much Jake.

I got to work on my Wii just fine. Ran the con through Wii Converter and then did Stack’s Wii Packing tool. Worked like a charm.

Upon playing the song, it looked like the lyrics were hard to chart for the talky sections. Granted, Macklemore gets a bit fast with the rapping, so I totally don’t blame the author whatsoever. The wife and I love that song and my finding it and successfully converting it was an unexpected surprise for her.

I got to work on my Wii just fine. Ran the con through Wii Converter and then did Stack’s Wii Packing tool. Worked like a charm.

Upon playing the song, it looked like the lyrics were hard to chart for the talky sections. Granted, Macklemore gets a bit fast with the rapping, so I totally don’t blame the author whatsoever. The wife and I love that song and my finding it and successfully converting it was an unexpected surprise for her.

Weird. I’ll give it another shot. I converted it with about 15 other songs. All of the others show up and play just fine.

Is there anyone that has gotten this to work on an Xbox, and if so, how? Tried everything with no luck. Still dying to play this song.

Is there anyone that has gotten this to work on an Xbox, and if so, how? Tried everything with no luck. Still dying to play this song.

Nope. Still trying. Weird.

Count me in on not getting this to work on XBox as well.

jake
              Participant

Update to attempt to fix issues with Downtown.

Awesome, what ever you did fixed it and the song worked perfectly last night.

Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Back to top button