Issues while exporting RB2 Customs with Magma.

Tagged: ,

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’m pretty new to this and i followed a video tutorial on how to convert RB3 customs to RB2. While following that tutorial i got errors while exporting the file in Magma. It looks like this:

Build started at 4:15 PM.
    Reading the archive
    Project Compiler: Reading project ‘C:UsersKennyDesktopnightmarenightRB2.rbproj’…
    Project Compiler: Entering Phase 1 of 6…
    Metadata Compiler: Starting…
    Metadata Compiler: Done.
    Project Compiler: Entering Phase 2 of 6…
    MIDI Compiler: Starting…
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/kenny/desktop/rb2 customs/magma/midi_export.mid (EVENTS): MIDI track name event must appear at 1:1:000; found track name ‘EVENTS’ at 238:1:479
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/kenny/desktop/rb2 customs/magma/midi_export.mid (EVENTS): [music_start] event is required but not found
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/kenny/desktop/rb2 customs/magma/midi_export.mid (EVENTS): [music_end] event is required but not found
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/kenny/desktop/rb2 customs/magma/midi_export.mid (EVENTS): [end] event is required but not found
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/kenny/desktop/rb2 customs/magma/midi_export.mid (PART VOCALS): No vocal notes found
    MIDI Compiler: Done.
    ERROR: Project Compiler: Midi compiler failed.
    Build ended at 4:15 PM.

I made sure to check if the [music_start], [music_end] and [end] events were in the MIDI file in Reaper, i also made sure there were vocal notes so i have no idea why Magma is doing this.

Bansheeflyer

The track name itself should be at the beginning of the track. It sounds like it’s toward the end.

The track name itself should be at the beginning of the track. It sounds like it’s toward the end.

The track name seems to be in the spot that Magma said it needs to be in. or that’s what i see on reaper.

again, i haven’t really done this before so i could be totally wrong

unknown.png

Does your song really take 157 measures to get to something crowd worthy?

EchoOfMystery
      Participant

i also made sure there were vocal notes so i have no idea why Magma is doing this.

Make sure you haven’t unchecked Vocals in Magma, and check if the notes, or the whole track, are muted in Reaper. Also, make sure the [end] event is not outside the track when you export the midi.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button