Issue transferring customs to Xbox 360 HDD

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’m running into a “Can’t Perform Action” message while trying to copy some customs to my Xbox 360, the songs play fine from the flash drive, but won’t copy to the internal memory of the Xbox, or the hard drive that’s installed. Any suggestions? It seems to happen with completely random community songs from the database (along with a few other customs like the old official C3 songs, so it’s not a miscompiled song or something), I transfered the files through RBtoUSB and I’m trying to copy through the dashboard.

petergaveglia
    Participant

Its weird, I’ve tried this before but for some reason it doesn’t work. Just keep them all on a flash drive. Someone here with programming probably knows why. But if you’re gonna use customs you need an external hard drive

Its weird, I’ve tried this before but for some reason it doesn’t work. Just keep them all on a flash drive. Someone here with programming probably knows why. But if you’re gonna use customs you need an external hard drive

Eh, i can live without the few songs, this xbox will never play RB3 online anyways so no reason not to use the hard drive

I keep all my customs in my hard drive. Never have I had trouble copying any single song or pack to and from that drive.

Have you tried packaging songs with C3 CON Tools? It reduces loading time, if nothing else.

Okay, managed to fix the issue, seemed to be related to the file names, my typical file name formatting is artist name – song name, but I renamed them and the issue seems to have resolved itself.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button