Intro and how to upload to database?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Dingo
    Participant

Hey, I’m Dingo.

After about two weeks of figuring out how to author a Rock Band song (by watching and authoring along Truce’s tutorial video… a few times) and some polishing up, I think I’m finally ready to upload and release my first custom song. I’m currently registered on the C3 database website, but I’m at the stage where it says “Your account is maxed out. Request an upgrade now” at 0 songs and 0 MB used. I’m not really sure what to do.
      I think a week ago I requested an upgrade to at least get some space but I remember reading something where it said not to spam upgrade requests or something, so I haven’t clicked it since. What’s the go to getting some space and/or getting my custom song checked out/audited?

As a side introduction, I’ve enjoyed playing Rock Band since it came out almost 15 years ago. One of my dreams was to create a type of worship-style/inspirational rock band with custom songs from bands such as Hillsong United, Planetshakers and Gungor and then get some friends together to play/sing some of them. After discovering the world of customs after so long, I’m about to make that dream come true. I like all sorts of music and songs so I’m hoping to dip into many different genres over time.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button