IaSg14 Clone Hero customs – Modern Rock 01, Black Star Riders 01

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    IaSg14
    Participant

There’s one of two fairly well known Rainbow songs it could be; hopefully I don’t disappoint.
      Also, nsw1-6, I must say that I love your charts and musical taste. It’s always a good day when I see a new batch of your charts hitting C3 so keep up the awesome work!

Vinny Reed
      Participant

I’m excited for some more Mott The Hoople songs (hope you can do All the way from Memphis some day)

IaSg14
        Participant

There might be more Mott The Hoople in the future but for now, there’s only this 3-pack. There’s definitely one more song of theirs I want to chart at some point this year.
          2 of the songs (Jerkin Crocus & Thunderbuck Ram) also contain Keys charts. If you haven’t heard of the songs, it’s probably because they’re either deep cuts or come from albums before David Bowie turned them into a Glam band but I recommend all of them; they’re simple but fun on guitar.

Vinny Reed
          Participant

There might be more Mott The Hoople in the future but for now, there’s only this 3-pack. There’s definitely one more song of theirs I want to chart at some point this year.

2 of the songs (Jerkin Crocus & Thunderbuck Ram) also contain Keys charts. If you haven’t heard of the songs, it’s probably because they’re either deep cuts or come from albums before David Bowie turned them into a Glam band but I recommend all of them; they’re simple but fun on guitar.

That’s hella cool

IaSg14
            Participant

UPDATE: New charts!

Eric Clapton 01:
              Let It Rain
              Forever Man
              Bad Love

Let It Rain was one of the songs in PowerGig (remember PowerGig?) but the chart is noticeably different to theirs.
              Also, if any of you play Clone Hero, I strongly recommend picking up Bad Love. Of all my own charts, it’s my personal favourite and as far as outro edits go, I think it’s my finest work.

Anyway, enough self-promotion. Enjoy these charts!

These Clapdaddy charts are great!

Continue the great work!!

IaSg14
              Participant

Pop Rock 01:

Time After Time – Elliot Minor
                I Want The World To Stop – Belle and Sebastian

Forever – DNCE

Despite not being a fan of bands like Fall Out Boy, I actually love Time After Time (not a cover). Just don’t sleep on the solo; there’s a brief shreddy section that’ll getcha!
                I Want The World To Stop has some great guitar and bass for a modern Indie Pop song; very catchy and whilst it’s not the most well known song by this band, it’s definitely a good little tune.
                Forever is the song from The Lego Batman Movie that plays shortly after Batman defuses the bomb in the intro (spoilers). Catchy tune with fun riffs and a tasty solo.

BornGamerRob
                Participant

Hello there! Would love to finish up full band (legacy) for Middle of the Road from the Pretenders. It’s like a dream come true having G/B already completed. Let me know if you’re okay with that and I’ll add it to my WiP thread. I’m also just fine with doing the V/D and giving it back to you for release (don’t care who releases it really, just that it’s available for everyone to enjoy).

IaSg14
                  Participant

That’s totally fine, BornGamerRob. You can release it if you want; you’ll probably do a better job of recording a preview video. It’s a great tune on guitar with a fun riff and solo.

Anonymous

Hmmm… I see some interesting here.

IaSg14
                      Participant

This time, it’s a Rainbow mega pack!

Long Live Rock ‘n’ Roll
                        The Temple Of The King
                        Jealous Lover
                        L.A. Connection
                        All Night Long
                        Death Alley Driver

I tried to pick a 50/50 split of both Dio/non Dio vocals and classics/lesser known fan favourites. Not only does it cover a range of material from Rainbow’s decent career but it also leaves me some great tunes to possibly include in a future Rainbow 02….or, you know, other people to chart.

IaSg14
                        Participant

New charts again!

It’s a Ghost 3-pack with charting contributions from @WonderWaage.

Kiss the Go-Goat
                          Mary on a Cross
                          Idolatrine

Genuinely don’t know what’s taken everyone so long to get those 2019 EP tracks charted so we went ahead and did it ourselves.

I would really love if someone were to chart drums and PVs for this pack, or at least the 2019EP tracks.

JKSRB
                          Participant

Great list.

I’ve got drum projects for a large chunk of the Triumph catalog done/started/in the queue; so I’ll definitely take a look at Allied forces (already started) and Rock and Roll Machine.

Magic Power is already in the Database thanks to MrPrezident.

- These go to 11.

IaSg14
                            Participant

Rock & Roll Machine might need some tempo map work (that literal guitar solo was a challenge) but Allied Forces is a belter. Go right ahead!
                              Also, hell yes for more Triumph in the database! Keep up the great work!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 104 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            Back to top button