HTTP Error 500 after moving a file

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Seil
    Participant

I uploaded my You Found Me custom and created a new folder called “thefray”. I wanted to move my custom into the folder. So I went to Actions > Move file, and the destination was “seil_tf_youfoundme_v1/thefray”… as if the folder was inside the custom somehow. I went ahead and clicked Move anyway.

Now I have this error on every page of C3 Universe except for the login page and the download page for You Found Me:

R8zA7jN.png

help

Farottone
      Keymaster

Not sure when I’ll have time to get to it, better re-upload to correct folder.

Seil
        Participant

Okay, well it’s been almost a week and I’m still unable to access the website, and I have more customs I want to upload, so if you’re able to fix it soon I’d appreciate it.

Farottone
          Keymaster

Sorry, no idea why that happens specifically to you, I don’t know what to do, I’m afraid you need to use another host.

Seil
            Participant

Dang, I’d almost rather create a new account.

If you’re somehow able to delete or reset my C3 Universe account so I could just log back in and it’d be re-created that would be fine, but I assume it’s not that simple…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button