[How-To] Playing Customs on 360

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 178 total)
  • Author
    JadeDragonMeli
    Participant

I know I’m like 3 years late, but I finally decided to look into putting custom songs into RB3. Me, my wife and my daughter still like to play RB from time to time and have done so for the last 8 years. We pretty much have all the DLC we could ever want and the song list was still feeling stale after all this time.

I just wanted to shoot over a thanks for this guide. It was incredibly easy to follow and worked perfectly. And thank you to all the creators!

Me aparece error de disco sucio o dañado al tocar cualquier canción como lo puedo solucionar? Gracias

I need help, I tried all the steps for the custom songs and it gives me “dirty disc error” I could play the custom songs but 6 months ago I got that error, I can not play the songs that the game brings, nor the custom ones . help!!

I need help, I tried all the steps for the custom songs and it gives me “dirty disc error” I could play the custom songs but 6 months ago I got that error, I can not play the songs that the game brings, nor the custom ones . help!!

I know I’m like 3 years late, but I finally decided to look into putting custom songs into RB3. Me, my wife and my daughter still like to play RB from time to time and have done so for the last 8 years. We pretty much have all the DLC we could ever want and the song list was still feeling stale after all this time.

I just wanted to shoot over a thanks for this guide. It was incredibly easy to follow and worked perfectly. And thank you to all the creators!

TrojanNemo
      Participant

You don’t need to post the same message 5 times. Calm the hell down.

Also, your error is the obvious “you have Title Update 5” error. So find it, and delete it.

I have already deleted the update 5 but I still have the error I had played the custom songs before but now I get that error

TrojanNemo
        Participant

Read what I’m writing.

You have a dirty or damaged disc.

Or you have Title Update 5.

No other choice. If you think otherwise, you are wrong. Find the TU5 package.

Sent from my Samsung S9+ using Tapatalk.

I have deleted the update 5 even at the beginning of the game it asks me to update it and I give it to cancel and even then it throws me the error

TrojanNemo
          Participant

Read my post. Read it again. Read it a third time. And just keep reading it until you get it.

I’m sorry but I can not find the update 5 I only have the 4 I’ve done this process in another Xbox 360 and there I have no problems there if I can play the custom songs.

FUGGNUTZ
            Participant

Make sure you’re not using a downloaded copy of the game or a copy with the MadCatz logo on the disc, as those have Title Update 5 built into them.

I’m using a disc with the EA logo 6 months ago I could play the custom songs but I deleted the whole game and custom RB3 songs and now I wanted to play the custom songs again and I can not play anymore because I get that error

TrojanNemo
              Participant

There are two choices. I’ve told you the choices. No matter how often or how loud you keep saying the same thing, over and over, it changes nothing. Either your disc is damaged, or you have TU5. Pick one. Stop spamming the board repeating yourself. You have the answer.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 178 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Back to top button