How could i get a Lipsync Vocal Animation?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi There!!! – I had a problem, is this recommended?

Is it automatically generating the lipsync vocals?, i struggling to compile it in “MAGMA C3″…

LARG
      Participant

Do you have a proper Dry Vox track? That’s what controls lip syncing and if it’s just silence, the characters won’t lipsync in game. To make one, record yourself singing/talking along with the song and save it as a mono 16000Hz audio file. If you have stems available, you can use the vocal track instead.

It’s also worth noting that if your song has harmonies, each part will need their own Dry vox track. Harm1 will share the same Dry vox file as the Lead Vocals. Harm2 and Harm3 can usually also share a Dry vox track, assuming their parts aren’t radically different.

​Hope this helps!

To make mouth animations for vocals you need to produce a DryVox audio file through reaper and then render it.

DryVox is basically an audio file where you pronounce the words at the same time as the song, you do not need to sing it, just a clear pronounciation. You then input that file in magma and it will produce mouth animations.

Anonymous

Do you have a proper Dry Vox track? That’s what controls lip syncing and if it’s just silence, the characters won’t lipsync in game. To make one, record yourself singing/talking along with the song and save it as a mono 16000Hz audio file. If you have stems available, you can use the vocal track instead.

It’s also worth noting that if your song has harmonies, each part will need their own Dry vox track. Harm1 will share the same Dry vox file as the Lead Vocals. Harm2 and Harm3 can usually also share a Dry vox track, assuming their parts aren’t radically different.

​Hope this helps!

Great thanks for this… – but my voice will load in the game…

Anonymous

To make mouth animations for vocals you need to produce a DryVox audio file through reaper and then render it.

DryVox is basically an audio file where you pronounce the words at the same time as the song, you do not need to sing it, just a clear pronounciation. You then input that file in magma and it will produce mouth animations.

can you give me tutorial for that? – Farottone’s PDF is’nt mentioned by this…

Great thanks for this… – but my voice will load in the game…

The dry vox track that you load with Magma won’t be audible in-game. In fact, if I’m not mistaken, I don’t think it’s even contained in the CON file; it’s just used at compile time to generate lip sync.

FujiSkunk
            Keymaster

The dry vox track that you load with Magma won’t be audible in-game. In fact, if I’m not mistaken, I don’t think it’s even contained in the CON file; it’s just used at compile time to generate lip sync.

Correct. I’ve read it also has an effect on vocal scoring, but it’s a small effect and can be ignored without worry.

can you give me tutorial for that? – Farottone’s PDF is’nt mentioned by this…

Actually section 14 of farottone’s PDF talks about dry vox. It’s like he was going to write more about it, but the link to the “dry vox focus” doesn’t work. It’s a simple concept though: you need a 16kHz-sampled, single-channel (mono) audio file that represents the dry vocal track. If you don’t have a true vocal stem for your song, which is usually the case, there are several ways to create an effective substitute:

• Export the song’s original audio from REAPER as a 16kHz, mono WAV file.
              • Record your own vocals in REAPER. As noted, dry vox audio is not included in the final song package, so you can safely sing like no one’s listening, because no one will. Remember to export the track by itself as a 16kHz mono WAV file when you’re done.
              • When you finish charting vocals, export the vocal MIDI tracks as 16kHz mono WAV files, using a MIDI instrument plug-in like ReaSynth. This tends to generate the least realistic mouth movements of these three options, but sometimes looks a little more convincing than the original audio, if the original song has a very “wet” or “muddy” sound that makes the vocals and insturments blend together.
              Anonymous

Correct. I’ve read it also has an effect on vocal scoring, but it’s a small effect and can be ignored without worry.

Actually section 14 of farottone’s PDF talks about dry vox. It’s like he was going to write more about it, but the link to the “dry vox focus” doesn’t work. It’s a simple concept though: you need a 16kHz-sampled, single-channel (mono) audio file that represents the dry vocal track. If you don’t have a true vocal stem for your song, which is usually the case, there are several ways to create an effective substitute:

• Export the song’s original audio from REAPER as a 16kHz, mono WAV file.
                • Record your own vocals in REAPER. As noted, dry vox audio is not included in the final song package, so you can safely sing like no one’s listening, because no one will. Remember to export the track by itself as a 16kHz mono WAV file when you’re done.
                • When you finish charting vocals, export the vocal MIDI tracks as 16kHz mono WAV files, using a MIDI instrument plug-in like ReaSynth. This tends to generate the least realistic mouth movements of these three options, but sometimes looks a little more convincing than the original audio, if the original song has a very “wet” or “muddy” sound that makes the vocals and insturments blend together.

Yep i read it, but you are correct for this

Sent from my Thrill Plus 2 using Tapatalk

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Back to top button