How can I thank you guys enough?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SuD
    Participant

Hello everybody, I am really new here and in the custom world… but I love Rock Band, and it was so sad when I knew about the end of this awesome game by Harmonix. I was always thinking about all the great songs that never would be at the game. I remember when someone said at harmonix forum that the last dlc song ever could be “Don’t you forget about me”, and I was actually expecting for this song… of course, American Pie was great, but it wasn’t what I was expecting for =). And how surprised was I when I found this very song in a group of custom dlcs songs for Rock Band… OMG, it was like heaven! I still can’t believe I am playing Simple Mind, Wet wet wet, Phil Collins (more please =P), Adam Sandler, School of Rock, The Wonders, Wham!, lots of 80’s fun, more from Guns, Toto and other great bands like Led and Pink Floyd, and the dream coming true, lots of Beatles!

I KNOW that the word “money” is forbidden here =P, but you guys deserve to be rich! I can’t thank you guys enough, but here it goes, from the bottom of my heart: THANK YOU VERY, VERY, VERY MUCH!

P.S. sorry about the lots of future requests from me… :haw:

Leave feedback.

/thread

I would like to re-iterate the above post.

I have just discovered custom tracks and this website, and what all you guys are doing in charting these songs is absolutely awesome. Thanks for all your hard work!

Farottone
      Keymaster

You’re welcome!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button