Hate to ask for help, but made a huge mistake

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I was switching usb sticks tonight and really fucked up. I forgot to put TU4 on then my dumb ass overwrote my save. It’s probably impossible, but anyone run into this before and know how to get their shit back? I know it’s still there because the profile still has over 9 megs. Not the end of the world because I’m due to change my band and character up, but it hurts losing the fans (hilarious right)!

Thanks for the great tunes CCC. Love what you do.

I was switching usb sticks tonight and really fucked up. I forgot to put TU4 on then my dumb ass overwrote my save. It’s probably impossible, but anyone run into this before and know how to get their shit back? I know it’s still there because the profile still has over 9 megs. Not the end of the world because I’m due to change my band and character up, but it hurts losing the fans (hilarious right)!

Thanks for the great tunes CCC. Love what you do.

Unfortunately, the stuff you had is probably gone…

espher
    Participant

I remember reading somewhere at some point that someone redid the container for the save file or something, but I’ll be damned if I can remember where. I’ll Google around a bit.

I appreciate the responses. Creating a new band/character hasn’t been as bad as I thought it would be. All the custom choices keep career mode from being so frustrating. Still, going from 100 million fans to now just a million hurts for some reason lol.

I appreciate the responses. Creating a new band/character hasn’t been as bad as I thought it would be. All the custom choices keep career mode from being so frustrating. Still, going from 100 million fans to now just a million hurts for some reason lol.

Well, it’s never fun to lose progress. It doesn’t matter if its just unlocks and cosmetics more or less, its still frustrating. I remember only being about fifteen missions into Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas when I first got it and I had a custom car, but not much else. The save was lost, and I was pissed, and I wasn’t even ten percent into the game yet. It’s just a bummer to lose all the stuff you worked to get, it doesn’t even matter if its just a number in the right hand top corner of the screen, it still sucks to have it taken away and to have to get it again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button