HankScorpio’s Customs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hey everyone, I’m new to the authoring community so I’d like to introduce myself! I go by HankScorpio, which is a reference to the greatest Simpsons character ever created. I have been playing rhythm games since Guitar Hero 1. I started modding with Guitar Hero 2, back when you had to have a modded PS2 to play any customs and the charting software was downright archaic by today’s standards. I loved it though, and went as far as making a custom game version for my friend’s high school band, complete with multiple custom charts and a totally modified menu theme. That was pretty much the last time I did anything customs related until a friend introduced me to C3 a few weeks ago. I watched Pksage’s Let’s Author, Purchased reaper, and now here I am!

A lot of my favorite bands were found through Guitar Hero and Rock Band songs, and I tend to obsess over anything Queens of the Stone Age related (that includes Kyuss, Eagles of Death Metal, and Them Crooked Vultures). I plan on doing a few more by these bands, including some GH ports. I’m also a fan of Portugal The Man, John Butler Trio, and The Black Keys. I also have a soft spot for catchy top 40 hits, especially Ke$ha, who inspired my first ever complete custom.

Enough about that though, you’re probably here for the music! I don’t have as much experience as most of you here, but I am learning the ropes quickly. I have a good amount of musical experience – I have played both guitar and bass in a few bands and I know some music theory. I don’t have the Pro Guitar controller, so I don’t plan on doing a ton of Pro Guitar songs, however I would be able to give some help if someone is stuck on the tablature for a song. I’m not exactly a piano player but I keep a full keyboard close to my desk to help puzzle out some pro keys parts or vocal pitches.

Authored Songs List

Black Keys: Gold On The Ceiling

Guitar, Bass, Keys, Drums finished!

Hi. The Hank Scorpio episode is one of my favorite Simpsons episodes, so great name. I’ll be looking forward to The Black Keys track (sorry Kedollarsignha).

Nyxyxylyth
    Participant

Welcome Hank! Let’s see what you’ve got!

Welcome to the author’s forum! Looking forward to the Ke$ha tune. Also, great choice on the Black Keys track!

Updated the songs section since Ke$ha is nearing release and I just put up Cherry Cola for playtesting. Gold On The Ceiling is coming up next – I got sidetracked learning how to do a GH port and ended up finishing the whole thing!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button