Green Day RB Plus Export Still Avialable?/Cheap Track Packs?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello guys. I have a burning doubt for the past few days.

I’m a big fan of the franchise since the GH2 times and I obvioulsly came to the Rock Band party (kind of) early, back in 2008 with RB1, but have evolved from it very slowly, buying a copy of RB2 until late 2012 (when RB3 was already a thing) and a copy of RB3 in late 2014 (Even after they stopped releasing DLC).

As you may imagine, I only managed to export RB1 into RB2 and the RB2-20 Free Songs, but missed the exports from RB2, LEGO and GDRB (which hurts me more than you can imagine).

I’m looking for the Track Packs in order to grow my library for a little cheaper (I got the Track Pack 2 from a dude in highschoool for around 15 USD, so it was a very good deal), and I remembered that there was a version of GDRB PLUS, with codes for the two Packs that were released as RB2DLC and a code for exporting for free.

The Track Pack codes let you export those songs for free, as you already paid for the disc. And I know that Delisted DLC has its exceptions in cases like ‘Snow ((Hey Oh))’ on Track Pack 2, ‘Monsoon’ in the EURB1 Export or the Pro Guitar uptade for ‘Under The Bridge’ in some Pro Guitar bundles.

My doubt is, as the GDRB export cannot be purchased anymore, Will it work if I don’t have to purchase it by redeem a code from GDRBPLUS?

If it could work, I could try to track down a new copy of the game and get that sweet delisted export. They are not easy to find here in Mexico, and a lot of retailers online do not ship over here, but I have a friend in the US that could buy them from Amazon or Ebay and send them to me

By the way, if you guys could pass me some links to buy the game brand new/sealed, or the other track packs for Xbox360, I would appriciate it a lot. (that are cheap, I found the Classic Rock TP for 50USD over on Amazon and that’s a ripoff)

Cheers, guys )o)

Bansheeflyer

My doubt is, as the GDRB export cannot be purchased anymore, Will it work if I don’t have to purchase it by redeem a code from GDRBPLUS?

If you mean can you export the songs from GDRBPlus to RB3/4 the answer is no. If you’re asking if you can still download the extra free songs with the Plus version, I believe that is still a yes. There are separate codes for exporting the game and downloading the extra songs.

Well. That’s a bummer. I guess I’ll have to buy the GDRB Export as regular DLC.

Anyway, if anyone of you guys know of some new copies of the Track Packs that I could buy, hit me up!

Cheers )o)

petergaveglia
      Participant

Sorry to hear about not getting snow (heyo) and under the bridge as dlc, they pulled off all the red hot chili peppers a while ago.

bostengaable
        Participant

Sorry to hear about not getting snow (heyo) and under the bridge as dlc, they pulled off all the red hot chili peppers a while ago.

Snow is “maybe” avaliable you can find a rock band track pack 2 sealed, new, i won my copy on a auction, by 11 reais around 3 dollars, but i sad about under the bridge, i love this song and now is delisted.

Other that i lost is the rock band 2 free pack with 20 songs, the website is offline to reedem, i ask on EA support about the issue,and they give me a Rock band country pack 2 code, i feel luck on this, hahaha.

AxelloariaV3, don´t forget to purchase the rock band blitz if you doesn´t have this game, in august 28, this game get delisted from Xbox marketplace and psn, another one game that i like.

Bansheeflyer

AxelloariaV3, don´t forget to purchase the rock band blitz if you doesn´t have this game, in august 28, this game get delisted from Xbox marketplace and psn, another one game that i like.

Sounds like you can also still export the songs from Blitz to RB3/RB4 until it leaves.

Yep. Had Snow ((Hey Oh)) since late 2010 and Under the Bridge since early 2011.

Bought RBBlitz when I got my copy of RB3 back in 2014, so i’m on the safe zone for those )o)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button