Gigakoops’ Mountain of WIP Charts (CLOSED)

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 138 total)
  • Author
    Gigakoops
    Participant

are you accepting new requests?

I’m not really able to author much atm due to computer issues, so unfortunately no, no requests at this time.

Gigakoops
      Participant

A Good Charts:

Owl City – We Can I See You Again? (Pop/Dance/Electronic)

Galantis – No Money (Pop/Dance/Electronic)

Martin Garrix – Virus (Electronic/Pop)

Martin Garrix – Poison (Electronic/Dance)

Hot Rae Chelle – Whatever (Pop/Dance/Electronic)

Hot Rae Chelle – I Like It Like That (Pop/Dance/Electronic)

Hot Rae Chelle – Honestly (Pop)

Hot Rae Chelle – Hung Up (Pop)

Linkin Park – Leave All Out The Rest (Rock)

Bruno Mars – The Lazy Song (Pop)

Maroon 5 – Sugar (Pop)

R – City ft Adam Levine – Locked Away (Pop/Dance)

Jessie J – Price Tag (Pop)

Maroon 5 – Payphone (Pop/Dance)

Wiz Khalifa ft Charlie Puth – See You Again (Pop/Dance)

R5 – (I Can’t) Forget About You (Pop/Dance)

R5 – Let’s Not Be Alone Tonght (Pop/Rock)

R5 ft The Vamps – Counting Stars (Pop/Rock)

Eilie Goulding – Burn (Pop/Dance/Electronic)

Calvin Harris – I Feel So Close (Pop/Dance/Electronic)

Major Lazer & Dj Snake – Lean On (Pop/Dance/Electronic)

David Guetta ft. Sia, Fetty Wap – Bang My Head (Dance/Electronic)

Flo-Rida ft. Sia – Wild Ones (Dance/Electronic)

If these are requests, I’m sorry to say I’m not taking requests at this time, as I have a whole lot I need to do, and lately don’t have much time to author.

Schwifty Stardust
        Participant

I sincerely hope that Party Up gets finished at some point.

I sincerely hope that Party Up gets finished at some point.

I hope that all songs will be finished at some point, but we don’t know when. There are A LOT of songs

apricot
          Participant

I’m hoping to see the entire Monolith of Inhumanity album finished up at some point. I’m dying to play more cattle decap. I’m also waiting to see maybe that WBTBWB song or the other Dethklok song done. Have to say you make amazing customs

Dangus
            Participant

I’m stoked for the original 99 red balloons to come as well as the Chuck (sum 41) album!

murlatok
              Participant

But wait. 99 Luftballoons has already been done by funkydunkleman or will it be English version?

Dangus
                Participant

I’m assuming it’s the English version since the title is the English title

Gigakoops
                  Participant

But wait. 99 Luftballoons has already been done by funkydunkleman or will it be English version?

Yes, I’m doing the English version. I also asked funkydunkleman a long while ago if I could do this, since he did the German version, and he said he didn’t mind.

samjjones
                    Participant

Two versions of “99 Luft/Red Balloons”, yet still no DAVID HASSELHOFF customs from the community???

giphy.gif

Gigakoops
                      Participant

SynthStreaks just released a full-band custom for “A Living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat” by Cattle Decapitation, so gonna link to their version on the OP.

Gigakoops
                        Participant

ATTENTION!

I am going to be leaving the customs community. I don’t wish to go into detail, though I am dealing with some things, and I think the best thing for me to do is to focus on other things. I want to thank everyone who’s shown support for my customs, and am sorry about leaving so many WIP’s left incomplete.

Go ahead and author any of the songs included on this list, though please don’t ask me for my project files. I’m wanting to move on, and after maybe initially checking responses here, I don’t plan on signing into this forum anymore. I may occasionally visit and download other people’s customs, but I plan on doing so passively.

Thank you all, and see you ’round!

nsw1-6
                          Participant

Well that stinks, but of course life happens. You had a lot of great song choices that would be cool customs, sad to see them not happen.

I guess that means I can work on those Elbow songs again. I’ll take the Rainbow and Mannfred Mann song in addition, since those are in dire need to be customs. Of course, anyone else with more time than me should take them.

BattlePenguin
                            Participant

Damn, sorry to hear that : (

Not only were your customs always top noch, but I liked your taste in music and you had a lot in your WIP I was looking forward to. Thanks for those you did release tho, and good luck with whatever you decide to do next

MrPrezident

Well now. Honestly I’m not surprised, from following your comments over the last few months (here and on reddit) it seemed to me like this was around the corner.

I do want to thank you for all the support you’ve provided this community over the years and for the tutorials and guides which are still today buried deep in the authoring forum.

Thanks for putting your own music into the game, I played much of it, and it was absolutely fantastic and fun to play, I doubt that I would have ever come across it otherwise.

Thanks for authoring “Styx – Sail Away” which as you know is one of the most popular songs on this site and for a while we were closing out our weekly sessions with it. I will be sure to dedicate the next performance to you.

Finally thanks for being a standout member of this community and for every effort you’ve put into this game. You are a legend!

Enjoy life’s journey.

Keeping the content Canadian since 2017!

SomeOldGuys: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/someoldguys
                                MrPrezident: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/MrPrezident

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 138 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              Back to top button