GH charts or RB charts?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lifeismusic5
    Participant

This debate has been going on for a long time, but most streamers who play Clone Hero always seem to prefer GH charts maybe for the fun factor? I dont think I could choose myself, because I like how realistic RB charts are but again GH charts may not be 100% accurate but theyre always fun & they add in keys parts to certain songs, like Through the Fire & Flames for example (Smash Hits version being the best version in my opinion). Ive seen multiple charts of many songs & usually if you hear something thats not charted, it normally bothers me but other times I just let it slide. What about yall?

regularjphn
      Participant

The only thing I find truly irredeemable about certain GH charts is that some chart guitar reverb in songs like I Ran (So Far Away). Other than that, it mainly comes down to preference I feel. Both are fun, but in slightly different ways.

Three
        Participant

GH charts are usually overcharted.

RB charts are usually as close to the original audio as they can.

Just depends if you like a challenge or realism.

m9_

Personally I feel that especially with fast songs/solos, GH charts are usually a bit more accurate than their RB counterparts, GHSH’s TTFAF being a pretty good example. However, with regular low-mid difficulty songs, RB is better for the most part

The Aftermath
            Participant

GH charts are usually overcharted.

RB charts are usually as close to the original audio as they can.

Just depends if you like a challenge or realism.

I agree with ya, I play mostly Clone Hero charts for challenging myself (I even have a topic in the General Discussion thread btw). Yes there’s a lot overcharted. But there’s a lot more accurate or fits with the audio and vice versa with Rock Band. Both charter community does great job!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button