George Strait

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Give it all We Got Tonight. Love is Everything, You Dont Know What Your Missing, and When The Credits Roll.. these are all from the new album and I love what C3 is doing its just we could use a few more country songs and GS is def the best artist of all time.. I spent the better part of 4 hours trying to work out charting the vocals to give it all we got and I’m completely lost I was hoping to figure it out myself but now ‘m hoping you can bring some GS back to Rock Band..

Hetz
    Participant

I would love more country music in Rock Band. It’s a travesty that we don’t have any Garth Brooks in Rock Band.

+1 to Garth Brooks and +1 to George Strait. I’m not a fan of George Strait at all but the man is a modern country music legend. I’ve heard it said that the soundtrack to a Texan’s life is George Strait’s discography. That’s a pretty solid endorsement. But Garth has some awesome songs that would be fun to play. Speaking strictly as a vocalist, I would want “Calling Baton Rogue” and “Standing Outside the Fire.” Of course, if any consideration is given to “The Thunder Rolls” or “Friends in Low Places,” the studio versions must be completely ignored, in favor of the live versions (they’re longer, have extra verses, wicked solo, etc.).

I agree I wish there were more country songs.

I spent the better half of my afternoon and evening attempting to chart the vocals for “Give it all we got tonight” I basically got the tempo part done and I struggled with charting the notes… It’s way more difficult than I anticipated. I used the tuner like suggested… gave up and tried to back door by using an acapella track to output/record midi from one track to another to auto chart. I played with the settings and got somewhat good charts but I still had to manipulate and get rid of a lot of bad notes and it proved to not be the easiest route considering my skill level. I thought this morning I might be the guy to bring many new country tracks to the community and now I don’t think that’s going to happen. Seems like the vocals would be the easiest in comparison to the other instruments… I’m not even going to attempt that… Sorry all….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button