Galexio’s WIP – Stockholm Syndrome (UPDATE)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    JrMan
    Participant
      Stockholm Syndrome seriously needs a C3 release. There is the Nightmare Lyre version that has Pro Keys and isnt multitrack, then there is the mattm release that doesnt have pro keys but is multitrack, now there is Galexio’s version. Which version to keep?

I tried the one in this topic on the weekend and it’s multitrack, dificulties are good (i played it on hard and it was the GH3 version) and it has pro-keys so this is the best version imo.

As for a C3 release I suspect a Muse pack in the future…

Anonymous

Rex Voluntas on Frets On Fire forums did an expert chart of the drums for the Iron Man song for Phase Shift. You can maybe ask for his permission to add it together with your guitar chart of the same song… (And maybe same for him) to make both customs more complete for both sides.

His thread:

http://www.fretsonfire.net/forums/viewt … 3ca29f35b0

Absolutely AWESOME that you’re bringing Iron Man back!

Too bad it’s the GH1 shortened version, but whatever works. Though I think there is an “as made famous” multitrack for the song somewhere out there – actually, I know there was one for sale on Rock Multitracks (£5 = less than $10), but it seems to be down right now, as I’ve been trying to access it to no avail.

I thought someone could author it from scratch (I’m still learning to use the tools, let alone author something), but if a full band version of this one comes out first, I’ll pick it up.

Thank you SO much for fixing Stockholm Syndrome. Seriously.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button