Future Customs to Expect From Me

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    its not synced to a tempo map at all, i just made it without one…let me hunt down the files located somewhere on the external drive im using & build a test con. ill send you a pm with the link included when i find the chart.

For future notice, you should never EVER make a chart without first tempo mapping it, not only does it often make the chart very inaccurate in timing but it also makes the venue look off and make it near impossible to add other instruments besides Vocals.

yeah, I know…I’m gonna tempo map the chart first then fix it & build it, I just keep takin on songs to add vocals to. really need to stop that, gonna do one at a time so right now Locked Out of Heaven is in the queue to be done after I finish another song that is tempo mapped but is somehow not fully synced up with the song along with a few other problems with it.

Weren’t you working on slither by velvet revolver full band? Any chance we’d be seeing it soon?

Weren’t you working on slither by velvet revolver full band? Any chance we’d be seeing it soon?

i was working on it, all it needed was vocals & harmonies charted but that’s on my laptop that currently isnt working so for now its not being worked on but i am tryin to get all my files off of it so i can continue working on my backlog because none of the charts on my laptop are backed up.

Fall Out Boy and Sara Bareilles? I don’t know if it’s too early to confess my love to you or not, but this is just amazing.

Just to let you know Brave is already a custom.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/d9dlwy6dxu5trg6/bravexonly_rb3con

Of course I love authoring, but I would love to chart more modern stuff than classics, even though I equally like them both. I am currently working on these 4 songs. ALL of them have been released in 2012 or 2013.

-Bruno Mars – Locked Out of Heaven

-Maroon 5 – Love Somebody

-OneRepublic – Counting Stars

-Sara Bareilles – Brave

I’ll chart anything from the Billboard basically.

Any further on bruno and one republic ? both of those would be well played on my rock band nights with my mates

Wanna maybe do She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds of Summer? I’d love to see it here

Looking forward for wake me up, timber, and feel this moment.

Nyxyxylyth
    Participant
      Looking forward for wake me up, timber, and feel this moment.

Looks like you’ll need patience, and plenty of it.

Postby mugecelik » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:20 pm

Mugecelik completed Wake Me Up (well an expert only chart) in ‘The Modern Mugecelik Customs’ thread if you’re still looking for it.

any news on locked out of heaven and counting stars ?

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button