funkydunkleman’s Show Floor Submissions NOV 4 PDATE

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    funkydunkleman
    Participant

Hey! I come bearing a submission.

With Colonel graciously offering to do the vocals & harmonies, I actually have a pitched AC/DC track!

RPP Audio

The rest of the track is significantly different too. I’ve gone and given the guitar a massive facelift, as well as bass. I also adjusted the drums on lower difficulties and tightened up practice sessions.

I could have just released this on my thread and celebrated there, but I thought this was too good of an opportunity to pass up. C3 needs more AC/DC.

Obviously I don’t have experience making C3-ready content, but this one isn’t too complicated. No keys needed. Colonel has covered everything on the vocals side. I don’t know if it’s “fit to print”, but he and I both have tested the vocals several times and had no issues yet. Colonel also added in venue cues.

I know getting songs ready is no easy process, but I think this one is pretty good looking right now.

Colonel is also in the process of doing vocals for Dirty Deeds and T.N.T., so if these get sponsored, it would be preferable to have them released together, but then again I wouldn’t be the one making that decision.

I know all of the songs mentioned have already been released in my thread, but I would not apply the new updates until the official release were to be made.

If anyone has any questions or feedback, both Colonel and I are eager to listen and do our best to make this happen.

Thanks.

funkydunkleman
      Participant

Here’s one more.

RPP

Audio

Now this is a much more popular song than touch too much. One of the most recognizable tunes in rock history.

Once again, Colonel provided vocals/harmonies.

I scrubbed over everything else, and I think it looks pretty damn good. There’s no BRE there, but one could certainly be added in. No venue cues, that’s not my area of expertise.

If anyone wants to add the last bit of polish to this one, let me know. Me and Colonel have talked about doing more down the road, but we need to know if sponsors are interested, so we can put the extra effort into making them C3 quality, otherwise these will go in my thread.

Nyxyxylyth
        Participant

Sorry for the delay. Here’s a triage pass, to give you some “quick” (sorry again) feedback, and give potential authors an idea of how much work it would take to make these songs C3 releases. If these aren’t picked up by September 30, please release them in your own Other Customs thread.

TNT

VOCALS

A bit too literal, but in great shape. It’s not necessary to chart little vibratos like M47.3 “I’m”, M57.4 “man”, etc.

GUITAR

Hard seems underreduced, and medium way overreduced. See M49 – for Hard, I’d get rid of the chugs at 48.4 and 49.2. Medium, maybe bring back 49.1.50. M77, medium should be descending, and hard needs some tweaking so the pitches are preserved more.

Are you really sure you don’t want to make everything after M104 a BRE? Matching that mess on plastic instruments would be a pain in the ass.

Readiness: 8/10

TOUCH TOO MUCH

VOCALS

A little literal again – M9.4 “to” just make E, 10.4 “she” just E, 12.4 there(D), but in great shape

(skipped to the end for laughs)

M133 Touch – make this talky

G/B/D nothing big

Readiness: 9/10

funkydunkleman
          Participant

updated files

TNT

audio

rpp

Touch Too Much

audio

rpp

Nyxyxylyth
            Participant

Sorry for the triage delay – things got a little crazy with the Genesis thing. I’ll work through a couple songs each night until I’m caught up.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button