Feb 27, 2015 – Powerful Female Voices C02, Silent Hill C02

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Chainsaw Octopus
    Participant

Major props to Nightmare Lyra, ghostbyob, Sideshow, and anyone else involved in the Silent Hill pack! You are all too awesome!

Sideshow
      Participant

I had no idea Nightmare Lyra was working on the Silent Hill pack although her avatar gave a hint. I’m as happy as a clam that a ton of Silent Hill songs are polished up.

I’m a bit late to this but the Silent Hill pack was great. I haven’t even played any of the games aside from 2 but I own a few of their soundtracks, because I honestly think they feature the best alternative rock I’ve heard.

I’m a bit late to this but the Silent Hill pack was great. I haven’t even played any of the games aside from 2 but I own a few of their soundtracks, because I honestly think they feature the best alternative rock I’ve heard.

Glad you enjoyed it, also if you liked SH2 I would recommend trying out SH3 as well if you get the chance as it’s mechanically similar to SH2 but with a lot of interesting new additions to the gameplay that makes it feel both fresh and familiar (some knowledge of the story of SH1 is recommended before going in though)

pfb

did somebody else notice that the vocal gender for “like a prayer” is set to male? i played the song for a third time – and the vocalists always turns up a male. anyway i have adjusted it myself using the C3 tools & fixed it on my end.

Farottone
          Keymaster
            did somebody else notice that the vocal gender for “like a prayer” is set to male? i played the song for a third time – and the vocalists always turns up a male. anyway i have adjusted it myself using the C3 tools & fixed it on my end.

It was, yes, it was fixed.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button