Drihscol’s Full Band Customs W/Pro Guitar – Genesis – Horizons, Alice in Chains – Them Bones

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author

11/14/15 Genesis – Horizons, Alice in Chains – Them Bones

11/14/15 | Download | Chart Preview

The 5 lane part turned out really fun, I wasn’t sure about putting in hopo’s for all the offbeats, but it wasn’t fun to play without them.
    It’s interesting how different playing styles translate to 5 lane guitar, and the concessions needed to make them fun.

I spent a really long time fine tuning the pro guitar part to be as easily read and playable as possible, but it’s still pretty damn hard to play. Good luck to pro guitar players!

11/14/15 | Download | Chart Preview | Pro G/B Preview

Updated from my GH2RB3 chart. brand new audio, drums fixes, bass fixes, vocals fixes, new guitar part, pro guitar/bass, and a super cool custom venue.
    This was the first full band custom I ever finished! Now it’s been brought up to a much higher standard.

Previous releases

The Beatles ~ 1

The Beatles – Julia

10/27/15 | Download | Chart Preview
    This is my favorite song off the White Album. Just a simple but fun repeating guitar part, and an easy Vox part.

Alice in Chains ~ 2

Alice In Chains – Died

5/14/15 | Download | Youtube Link

This song has a superb guitar riff, and really amazing harmonies. A bit of a mellow song on bass and drums. The last song Layne Staley ever recorded!

Alice In Chains – Stone

5/14/15 | Download | Youtube Link

Stone is really fun to play on all instruments, it has an awesome main riff, and a driving drum beat. The pro guitar and bass parts were based on the Rocksmith tabs, but tweaked a little bit.

Mac DeMarco ~ 2

Mac DeMarco – Ode To Viceroy

5/22/15 | Download | Youtube Link

Lovely, very sombre track. Awesome guitar lines, and the vocals are a blast to play. Good luck on the ending if you’re on pro guitar!

Mac DeMarco – Blue Boy

5/22/15 | Download | Youtube Link

Most of Mac’s songs are super melancholy, but somehow also very upbeat. This song is pretty short, but has a great guitar part, an awesome bass part, and the vocals are pretty fun too.

Toby Fox ~ 1

Toby Fox – Ruins

10/5/15 | Download | Chart Preview

A keys only (all difficulties) track from the absolutely amazing Undertale soundtrack!
    I may one day author bass and drums for this, maybe for a pack of VGM!
    I’m learning to play expert pro keys a little better, and learn to author more technical keys parts, so any feedback at all would be amazing.

Ween ~ 4

Ween – Tried And True

5/26/15 | Download | Youtube Link

One of my favourite Ween songs. An absolute blast to play on guitar, the bass part is amazing, and the vocals are enchanting.
    The keys part is a bit lacking, but I made it stretch as far as I could.

Ween – The Stallion Pt.3

5/17/15 | Download | Youtube Link

A song as sweet as Pure Guava, it has an awesome vocal part with hilarious lyrics. The guitar solo is also really fun! The pro guitar part is based off of how Ween perform it live, since the guitar chords are pretty much unintelligible through the phaser.

Ween – Ocean Man

3/4/15 | Download | Youtube Link

A short fun song, featured on the Spongebob Squarepants Movie credits.

Ween – Flutes of Chi

3/4/15 | Download | Youtube Link

This song is very Beatles-esque, the title of the album is actually a reference to Sgt. Peppers, and the White Album.

Sideshow
    Participant

Awesome to see more Ween and with Pro Guitar! Spectacular releases!

Sweet, thanks!

Thanks for more Ween!

ckovanda
      Participant

I’d love to see Transdermal Celebration some day!

Sweet! Thank you, More Ween please! Keep it coming.

When I scroll over Flutes of Chi on the song list my game freezes, does anyone else have this issue?

Iammax, sounds like it could be a MOGG issue. Still, you should try rebuilding your song cache. I’ve rebuilt the song in magma Here, which should fix it if the mogg is being dodgy.

I’ve uploaded a WIP of Alice in Chains’ Died that I wanted to release today seeing as it’s the anniversary of Layne Staley’s death, I’ll be releasing it with another AIC song when I’ve finished them both.

I’m also working on more Ween, Some Rush, and a single from Failure, all with pro guitar!

That new one worked, thanks

Rockin Rindy
        Participant

Welcome back Drihscol, Looking forward to your customs… :excited:

Stone and Died both released today!

I should hopefully have 2 more ween songs out sooner than it took to release the AIC tracks.

“Died” is a great song, thank you for that! I haven’t played it, but I DL’d it and ran it on Nemo’s cPlayer and the guitar looks like fun. Looking forward to singing it too – you’re right, the harmonies are funky in that song. Nice to see someone else giving AiC some love in the forums!

:excited:

Thank you for AIC

sweet, thanks for these! pro-guitar/bass too!

hobbzee77
          Participant

awesome AIC picks. Looking forward to smashing through them

cheers :rock:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button