DoNotPassGo’s WIP’s / Next in Line’s / Backburners

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

[update: 08.04.17]

I’ll be using and updating this post with information on all of the customs that are currently in my intention to author up. My authoring time is limited, but I’m knocking out things here and there whenever I can. I’m not here to make any promises on deadlines, or even completed projects. Note, however. I’m not someone who wishes to release any “unfinished” customs into the new Custom’s Database. If the custom is missing instruments, it’s not something that I will be releasing. I’ll keep things posted in here for what are current Works in Progress, Next in Lines, and files on my back-burner.

Once a Custom is completed and released, it will be added to a topic in the Custom Song Discussions area.

Works in Progress:
    These are projects that are already started, have progress made in them, and (to my knowledge) are not started elsewhere on this site from initial searches. These will be the ones being released next compared to the others. If someone is already working on one… please shoot me a PM to let me know!

• Rush – Show Don’t Tell
    • Journey – Mother, Father (collaboration)
    • Styx – 3 Pack [below]
    1. The Grand Illusion (Colab with nsw1-6)
    2. Fooling Yourself (The Angry Young Man) (with ejthedj)
    3. Babe

Updating:
    These are projects that either I’ve already released myself and am in the process of updating or fixing up, or are customs by other authors that I’ve agreed to help touch up and/or chart missing instruments for.

• Jackson Browne – The Load Out / Stay (Released by Dash Riprock) (General touch-ups; Charting 5-lane keys)
    • Taco – Puttin’ on the Ritz (General fixes; Keytar alternate version)
    • Cheap Trick – The Flame (General fixes)

Next in Line’s:
    These are projects that I have direct intentions of starting when I have the available time, or have already been started and I wish to finish them. I only like to balance a handful of customs at once, so when a custom is finished I will likely move on to one of these. They may or may not have have any preliminary charting done. Again, please let me know if you or someone has already been working on one of them with a PM.

• Rush’s Clockwork Angels album [remaining songs] (with ejthedj)
    • Caravan [Album Version]
    • The Anarchist
    • Carnies
    • Halo Effect
    • Seven Cities of Gold
    • The Wreckers
    • Wish Them Well
    • The Garden

Back-burner’s:
    These are projects that I’ve made progress with already, but have been put on the shelf for one reason or another. I might get to them; I might not. If anyone* wishes chart this song out they can have any/all of my work to use.

• Five for Fighting – 100 Years (In talks to collaborate)

Anything in the Back-burner’s section are songs that I am specifically not* trying to claim at this time. If anyone would like to start them yourselves, I’d be happy to see them go to good homes for the time being.

I’m almost always open to collaboration, so please feel free to let me know if you’ve already started working on any of these, or if you had any intention to. I’m not trying to step on anyone’s feet, and it’s a terrible feeling to work on something that someone else is working on as well and/or just released.

Update 08.04.17

– Added Rush’s Show Don’t Tell to WIPs

Update 08.03.17

– Created “Updating” group.

– Removed the remaining song from Rush’s Test For Echo album (released)

– Styx 3-Pack added (Fooling Yourself moved to WIP)

– The Load Out / Stay moved to Updates (Released by Dash Riprock, helping to touch up)

Update 03.16.17
    – Lapdance is Always Better removed (released)
    – Rush’s Test For Echo album colab added
    Update 03.03.17
    – I Want Candy removed
    – Collaboration information updated

Bansheeflyer

I’ve had 100 Years in my queue for some time as well. I’d love to collab on that if you’re interested.

samjjones
      Participant

Nunchuk released “I Want Candy” a while ago. It’s in the database.

Dash Riprock had “Load Out/Stay” in his WiPs forever. I’m sure he’d be willing to collab if you’re interested.

Dash Riprock
        Participant

Yup.

I got it from him… or he got it from me… It’s been so long I don’t remember…

I think all it needs is Pro Keys reductions and a Keys chart. :confused:

Nunchuk released “I Want Candy” a while ago. It’s in the database.

Dash Riprock had “Load Out/Stay” in his WiPs forever. I’m sure he’d be willing to collab if you’re interested.

Hmmmm, glad to see my initial search for that didn’t work ha. I must have typed something in wrong. I see it now for some reason ha. I took care of that on my list.

Also, yeah. As he said. I was working with him a long time ago. I believe I was hanging on the pro keys for that. It’s a long song with a lot of keys and no good midis for it… so I remember it was going to take a while. Now that the key rules are more relaxed, I’ll likely get back into it. Unless someone else wanted to take a crack. The vocals are done, bass and drums are done IIRC, guitar could use a strong pass, and then the keys.

Update: 03.03.17

Original post updated; update info can be found at the bottom.

Update: 08.03.17

Atruejedi
          Participant

Jackson Browne – The Load Out / Stay (Released by Dash Riprock) (General touch-ups; Charting 5-lane keys)

Gimme. I already have the WIP version in my library, and I desperately want it perfected. If you need any help with vocals, I’d be more than willing. I adore Jackson Browne.

Update: 08.04.17

– Added Rush’s Show Don’t Tell to WIPs

@Atruejedi

I’m hopefully getting around to that soon. I’m currently finishing up the three Styx songs and waiting on some instruments from colab people while also polishing the parts that are done. I wanted to get this out first so I’m putting most on my (limited) time into those. Agreed though, hopefully soon!

samjjones
            Participant

Very tasty Dennis DeYoung Styx pack! I shall look forward to it with great anticipation.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button