Dec 6, 2013 – Daft Punk, “Guilty Pleasures” pack

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    That sounds familiar. Did you use LeFluffie’s Quick pack Editor to remove the previous versions of the songs? If so, that’s exactly the problem I had. I solve the problem by exporting the back-up of the pack, physically deleting the folders for the older versions and removing them from the songs.DTA file using Notepad, then recompiling them using the Advanced mode in the Pack Creator. Worked fine for me after that, though you may need to rebuild your song cache as well.

No, all I do is move the files on my USB using Party Buffalo. It’s pretty much worked for me until these few songs didn’t work.

Granted, I haven’t used LeFluffie because it looked a bit awkward for me to use, but that’s just me. Ever since I saw Nyxyxylyth’s tutorial video, I thought that was all I needed to do.

TrojanNemo
    Participant
      I haven’t used LeFluffie because it looked a bit awkward for me

:qq:

LeFluffie isn’t particularly awkward. It’s a bit daunting the first time you use it but it’s pretty simple to use once you’ve got it figured out. Most importantly, it’s great for packaging songs, which makes the transfer process about a thousand times simpler.

Anonymous

Idk about the other people but I had no trouble at all with de’ Calling and Saliva songs. Good work! (I checked them out and figured out they are songs I like a lot. Just didn’t recognized them by artist/title).

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button