Dec 31, 2013 – New Year’s Eve Dance Party

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    pksage
    Keymaster

Blog post: December 31, 2013 – New Year’s Eve ’70s and ’80s dance party!

Use this thread to provide feedback on any of the following songs:

New! New Year’s Eve Dance Party 6-pack

• ABBA – “Dancing Queen” (Nyxyxylyth)
      • ABBA – “Mamma Mia” (drummerockband)
      • Black Lace – “Superman” (Gigakoops)
      • Donna Summer – “Hot Stuff” (farottone)
      • Gloria Gaynor – “I Will Survive” (farottone)
      • The Weather Girls – “It’s Raining Men” (farottone)

Please use this thread for feedback and general discussion. To report a bug or other issue with these songs, visit the C3 Bug Tracker.

LOL this is a perfect for tonight, thank you guys!

Also Black Lace – Superman, I was laughing so hard when that came up on the preview video, so awful but so good, a true party classic.

Happy New Year all!

Great pack! Thank you and happy new year! :dance:

EdTanguy
      Participant

I would have thought we would have got Cake’s I Will Survive if any but anyway, some classic party songs!

I was almost worried it would overlap with dance songs i’ve been doing but i guess we dance differently xD

questionmark
        Participant

Wow, fantastic pack of mostly Disco. I always thought the game would benefit from having at least the well-known classics. It’s a shame there is no true “Disco” genre. Even leFlufflie can’t add super-genres, right? Only change them?

Anyway, thanks to all you authors, this is fantastic. Happy New Year!

Hah, Awesome! We might have to play this game today now. This is like the best pack you guys have ever put out. Keep up the good work.

Hetz
          Participant

Great pack! I’ve been wanting Mama Mia and Dancing Queen in RB for a long time.

Awesome freaking pack!!!

Sideshow
            Participant

Nice collection of dance songs. Have a great new year C3!

TrojanNemo
              Participant
                Even leFlufflie can’t add super-genres, right? Only change them?

You can use Le Fluffie C3 to change it to whatever you want. The game, however, will only show one of the preset names in the game’s code.

TheOreo
                Participant

So awesome! We needed some more big soulful singers in RB

And now just waiting on Gimme Gimme Gimme by ABBA and then everything will be good in the world.

Sideshow
                  Participant

If any more ABBA is in the works I would go for “Waterloo” but they sure do have a bunch of great songs.

Hetz
                    Participant
                      If any more ABBA is in the works I would go for “Waterloo” but they sure do have a bunch of great songs.

Waterloo and Take A Chance On Me would be my choices for ABBA songs.

pksage
                      Keymaster
                        I would have thought we would have got Cake’s I Will Survive if any but anyway, some classic party songs!

The Cake cover is awesome, but not exactly a dance party song.

I’ll almost certainly be authoring the Cake version at some point.

questionmark
                        Participant

The Cake cover is awesome, but not exactly a dance party song.

I’ll almost certainly be authoring the Cake version at some point.

As part of a big ol’ Cake pack, I hope! When I saw you guys put out that amazing pack of Weird Al, the thought crossed my mind that Cake and Barenaked Ladies are the other irreverent/goofball rock acts that would make for a similarly awesome release.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        Back to top button