Dec 29, 2015 – Mixed singles

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Ultimate_MANG0
    Participant

Shame about the coldplay track. I just finished helping Greenpanda with it last night. I was thinking of doing the JB song, but I thought it wouldn’t translate well into rockband.

I like to think that I’m open minded when it comes to music, but isn’t the game we all know and love called “Rock Band” and not “Pop Star?” As much as I would like to support HMX, I think I’m going to continue playing customs.

&

I like to think that I’m open minded when it comes to music, but isn’t the game we all know and love called “Rock Band” and not “Pop Star?” As much as I would like to support HMX, I think I’m going to continue playing customs.

&

Weezer’s okay tbh

samjjones
      Participant

HMX needs to get the kids interested in buying stuff, or this thing goes away forever.

They know more about what sells, and who is buying it…than we do.

I hope they sell a bazillion units of these songs.

Ultimate_MANG0
        Participant

Remember Harmonix is independent now, they don’t have a big company giving them money anymore. They have to rely on the money from DLC and such. So how do you get the money? Release popular songs that people know so they will buy them. Doing more recent songs from bands such as JB and 1D can also bring in new commers interested in playing these songs, making Harmonix even more money. Now do I like the bands? No. But I can understand why.

Also alot of people complain about wanting more metal, but you argument works the same way. Why should there be metal in a game called “Rock Band”?

Farottone
          Keymaster

Also alot of people complain about wanting more metal, but you argument works the same way. Why should there be metal in a game called “Rock Band”?

I was just about to say that. Don’t get me wrong, I like metal and I don’t like Bieber, but the argument is still iffy.

pksage
            Keymaster

Just played “Adventure of a Lifetime” on guitar and it rocks, no regrets. Never in my life did I think I would be singing the praises of a Coldplay song.

Vx_

Not defending who you’re quoting but metal is a subgenre of rock.

Sideshow
                Participant

All Harmonix had to do was only release 3 songs last week then they could of had 3 songs to release for this week. It’s not like these songs were tied to a pack. This first week of no new DLC could of been avoided.

Farottone
                  Keymaster

All Harmonix had to do was only release 3 songs last week then they could of had 3 songs to release for this week. It’s not like these songs were tied to a pack. This first week of no new DLC could of been avoided.

They said it’s gonna be multiple weeks of no DLC anyway.

Sideshow
                    Participant

They said it’s gonna be multiple weeks of no DLC anyway.

I understand Harmonix is prepping the exports but they could of stretched the new releases thinner just to have something new released every week.

Farottone
                      Keymaster

I understand Harmonix is prepping the exports but they could of stretched the new releases thinner just to have something new released every week.

I’m pretty sure they don’t want to tie themselves to a weekly schedule. Not that I agree with that, but it’s how they’re thinking, I believe.

samjjones
                        Participant

I think that HMX heard that there were multiple Backstreet Boys and N’Sync customs released in the past week, and decided that they could not possibly compete with that level of awesomeness. I suspect that they have their licensing team in around-the-clock negotiations for New Kids on the Block content to counter with.

2016 Year of the Boyband.

FujiSkunk
                          Keymaster

Well, 2016 is the Year of the Monkey…

Sideshow
                            Participant

Well, 2016 is the Year of the Monkey…

Then give us “I’m a Believer” and “Daydream Believer” by the Monkees.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            Back to top button