Dec 19, 2014 – Six more Christmas songs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Yay… Now I can give it a unique numeric song id. Cache wipe proof customs is where it’s at. Thanks.

Super, I’m gonna get the Nightwish song. Thanks guys for the release!

Here is PRO for Christmas Wrapping, courtesy of Columbo777. http://www.mediafire.com/download/t36o2 … rappingpro

Thank a lot for the awesome songs. Just one thing, I tried using the C3 CON Tools to convert All I Want for Christmas to Phase Shift and it tells me the .mogg file is encrypted and cannot be split into the .ogg I need for PS. Is it supposed to be like that? If so, will it be released in PS format? Thanks again for the songs.

TrojanNemo
    Participant

Yup, C3 songs are encrypted and will be converted by bluzer, the designated (and volunteer – very important) C3 Phase Shift guy. Just give him time to get around to them.

Anonymous

I was wondering why you are not providing the music for the Phase Shift, Have weeks since it has not download for this platform. :confused:

Farottone
        Keymaster
          I was wondering why you are not providing the music for the Phase Shift, Have weeks since it has not download for this platform.

Because it’s not easy finding somebody who has the time to do all conversions in a timely fashion without usually even getting a single thank you from the PS community. The only PS posts I remember are about how songs are not ready to be downloaded or something like that…

TrojanNemo
          Participant

All Phase Shift links are now up. Should work, but I don’t play Phase Shift myself so I’m relying on the Converter to do a good job.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button