“Customs Outhouse” Nov 23 2020 A major upgrade and a 15 pack of new songs

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 3,037 total)
  • Author

I would guess that one or more of the wav files used to build the con has a ton of dead space tacked on to the end.

Spindoctor
    Participant
      I also noticed that when the first harmonies start with the ohh………………..baby baby part. The Harm 3 and Harm 2 parts drops below out of the boundaries of the vocal highway. I’ve never seen this before so I dont know the exact reason why its doing that. Could be its such a huge octave shift the game needs some sort of marker event to signify the huge octave change.

Well I changed the note I thought was a problem & it never changed anything, it is there every time they sing this line. I will keep tinkering with it to see what’s up

Spindoctor
      Participant
        I would guess that one or more of the wav files used to build the con has a ton of dead space tacked on to the end.

Yup you are right. This track had a crowd singalong track & it is 12.56 long, I never thought to check it. If I figure out what causes the weird notes Sideshow pointed out I will fix that as well.

Spindoctor
        Participant

re upped this song after adding Multi track & drum fills, different song Id, no need to delete song cache

http://www.mediafire.com/download/p0c0iioe3gtbxe9/OneOfTheseNightsrevisited_rb3con

If I figure out what causes the weird notes Sideshow pointed out I will fix that as well.

Did you try moving all of the talkies from HARM1 that are on D and much lower than all the other notes? Not sure if it will do anything, but moving them up at least an octave so that they are in line with the other notes is something I’d try.

Spindoctor
          Participant
            I also noticed that when the first harmonies start with the ohh………………..baby baby part. The Harm 3 and Harm 2 parts drops below out of the boundaries of the vocal highway. I’ve never seen this before so I dont know the exact reason why its doing that. Could be its such a huge octave shift the game needs some sort of marker event to signify the huge octave change.

Got it all fixed up now :dance: thanks to both of you!!

Spindoctor
            Participant

I have songs ready for release soon, anybody care to be the first to play & give feedback? I have played them & they look good to me.

Deep Purple

Third Eye blind

I noticed you say you have added multitrack and drums to all your previous releases yet that Saving Abel song still has no drums or multitracks. I noticed that you used the uncensored non-GH version of the song. Do you have any plans to use the censored version so that you can have multitracks and drums charted or trying to go back and get the drums to work on the uncensored version you used? I just know for the group I play with, it would be nice to have the song be Full Band and is the only thing holding me back from getting this song. Again, thanks for all the GH conversion tracks you are cranking out!

Spindoctor
              Participant
                I noticed you say you have added multitrack and drums to all your previous releases yet that Saving Abel song still has no drums or multitracks. I noticed that you used the uncensored non-GH version of the song. Do you have any plans to use the censored version so that you can have multitracks and drums charted or trying to go back and get the drums to work on the uncensored version you used? I just know for the group I play with, it would be nice to have the song be Full Band and is the only thing holding me back from getting this song. Again, thanks for all the GH conversion tracks you are cranking out!

I had trouble lining up the drums but I believe I figured it out, I will add the drums soon & will do a multitrack version of the original as well with a separate link.

I had trouble lining up the drums but I believe I figured it out, I will add the drums soon & will do a multitrack version of the original as well with a separate link.

Sweet! Thank you sir!

Deep Purple

:dance:

Drums & Multitracks for Saving Abel song?

Spindoctor
                Participant
                  I noticed that you used the uncensored non-GH version of the song. Do you have any plans to use the censored version so that you can have multitracks and drums charted or trying to go back and get the drums to work on the uncensored version you used?

Drums & Multitracks for Saving Abel song?

I have been trying for a few days to get this project done. There is a problem with the drum track & I can’t figure out the error that pops up in Magma. I haven’t given up on it but it is very frustrating :confused: I am going to give it one last try tonight after work.

Sideshow
                  Participant

Just tell us what the error is in Magma and I’m sure someone can tell you how to fix it.

Spindoctor
                    Participant

Here are my latest releases, In no way shape or form are they as good as the releases from earlier today by C3, The people at C3 are very good at what they do, I’m not, but they are fun to play & as polished as I can make them for now. I hope you enjoy them :c00l:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/psd67ineo6j2jvr/WomanFromTokyomulti_rb3con

uncensored & not multitrack

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4wqs1vamp2lg23c/addicteduncensoredv2_rb3con

Radio Edit version with multitrack

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xqq2v13zdnofon7/AddictedcensoredV2_rb3con

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vth92snky9142mt/3rrdEyeBlindGraduate_rb3con

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 3,037 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    Back to top button