Customs Database or Customs Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    CubanLegend
    Participant

So I’ve been only using the customs database to see what’s new. This is since lately I’ve not had enough time to read and browse every thread/post update in the customs forum like I’m used to doing.

Is everyone using the database to upload songs so I shouldn’t worry about not checking the customs forum? Or should I go back to just browsing through all the updated threads for new posts since some don’t use the customs database?

AJFOne23
      Participant

they should be but I know a lot of pre database customs have not been added

Fat Halpert
        Participant

Check Ultimate Mango’s thread for some tracks that aren’t in the database. There are at least 10 that I know of that aren’t in the database yet, but they’re all charted very well.

You can reach me on Discord: Fat Halpert#3165

beard216
          Participant

they should be but I know a lot of pre database customs have not been added

im guilty lol

Sideshow
            Participant

im guilty lol

I thought you uploaded all your releases to the database?

Ultimate_MANG0
              Participant

Check Ultimate Mango’s thread for some tracks that aren’t in the database. There are at least 10 that I know of that aren’t in the database yet, but they’re all charted very well.

Im very slowly getting there. Once I finish my current things I’ll get to work on updating everything

CubanLegend
                Participant

great, thanks for the heads up, will do!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Back to top button