Custom crashing on xbox

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have two tempo maps for a song – and they both crash when I put guitar only into a con file and run it on my xbox.

The first one crashes IIRC at the awkward 3/8 measure so I assumed that it was such an awkward measure that I should re-do the tempo map to the intro of the song. As you can see I have a lot of markers throughout the song and so it was not trivial to redo the tempo map at the beginning – but certainly not as bad as having to do the whole thing over from scratch.

AZawvIl.png

I corrected the tempo map as follows and end up with just 4/4 and 2/4 (but some awkward toms to the left of the 4.4 measure marker). I hoped that correcting the time signatures to something more standard would fix the issue – but this one crashes immediately. It doesn’t even play the video intro to the song.

JMPnxDz.png

I have looked through the beat map which appears to be fine – and I have looked through the charts to see if each measure looks right.

Both con files play fine in cPlayer and I have tried using two different jump drives on two different xboxs.

What are the main things that I should be looking for to try and fix this custom?

Farottone
    Keymaster

Any time signature is fine as long as it’s rational (*/2, 4, 8, 16). Don’t check your RPP project, reimport your MIDI in a new project and check that, first of all

I have imported the midi into a new project and it only took longer to crash. It says that the song appears to be corrupted, and the game cannot proceed from this point. I tried exporting that midi into a new project and it crashes right away.

Finally figured it out. On my new Windows 10 installation I had wrongly put Magma in program files.

When I reverted to my old hard drive with Magma not in program files my custom stopped crashing.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button