CloserToTheSun’s song request thread

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    yaniv297
    Keymaster

Just bumping to make sure you didn’t miss all the Arcade Fire tunes… I know you wanted the EP version but hey, the album is the superior No Cars Go!

Also if I were you I would check out next Friday too, might be something you like…

Just bumping to make sure you didn’t miss all the Arcade Fire tunes… I know you wanted the EP version but hey, the album is the superior No Cars Go!

Also if I were you I would check out next Friday too, might be something you like…

I did see all that wonderful Arcade Fire! While it wasn’t the EP version, I’ll happily take it! (While I still think the EP version is better, I still love them both so very much)

And I’ll keep my eyes peeled! Thanks for all your amazing work!

RB4 added Bizzare Love Triangle. So we had two New Order songs in the regular game! Not sure about customs here. I’d love to see more though.

Yeah, it did show up for RB4, but the lack of keys does bum me out a bit.

BornGamerRob
      Participant

“Cardiac Arrest” by Bad Suns

Speaking of co-workers, one of them is a huge Bad Suns fan, and I know she’s going to be happy. In fact, she might get Rock Band 3 just for this.

Okay, clearly I missed this post, but this seriously made my day. If that inspired someone to get into Rock Band, I’m one happy boy. Also, a LOT of good songs in that list. I’ll get around to putting more Best Coast into Rock Band. They are somewhat simplistic and repetitive, which is why they aren’t perfect for RB, but I still enjoy the hell out of them.

PS: If anyone is ever up for doing Iron and Wine Such Great Heights, they instantly have my vocal collab.

Adding some new ones to my “thankful for” section, or whatever you wanna call it!

“Wild Wild Life” by Talking Heads

A very underrated song for the Talking Heads.

“A Night Like This” by The Cure

“Pictures of You” by The Cure

The Cure is one of the best rock bands in the world. Either you agree with me or you are wrong.

Okay, clearly I missed this post, but this seriously made my day. If that inspired someone to get into Rock Band, I’m one happy boy.

While I have a feeling she is debating it, I don’t think she’ll go with it. I mean, finding all the hardware for RB3 is tricky nowadays, but I’ll always keep the song on hand for both me, and if I ever hold a party she’s at.

To say I’m excited about the “Snow Cats” and “Home” releases is an understatement.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button