Cleverest’s Customs – POLL – which song do I release NEXT?

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    cleverest
    Participant

Never-mind this. I will continue to release tracks as I’m able to. Not enough interest/traffic in a polling system, so I don’t see the point. The next track released will be the RIKA track above, and future ones will be released when I’m able to, thanks.

RonMob
      Participant

Was not familiar with any of the songs in your poll but after listening to them, the Benton Falls song has a nice tempo. I would download and learn it. Thanks for what you are doing. Are you comfortable doing faster beats also?

RonMob
        Participant

Here is suggestion for a piece that only needs a drum track and would be fun to play: the iconic Pink Panther theme by Henry Mancini.

cleverest
          Participant

Was not familiar with any of the songs in your poll but after listening to them, the Benton Falls song has a nice tempo. I would download and learn it. Thanks for what you are doing. Are you comfortable doing faster beats also?

No problem! I’ll do that one (Benton Falls) next, thanks for chiming in RonMob. :-)

Not black-metal fast yet… but I have these much faster/complex ones already uploaded:

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/marigold-patchwork-r27443

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/nice-and-blue-part-2-r27457

Thanks for sharing the other clip, but I don’t take other than my own currently-being-worked-on requests here. I would post it in the general request forums to get much better visibility.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button