Chips’ WIP Thread – Check OP For Progress On Tracks

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)
  • Author

Darn, ok the hunt continues. Thanks anyway. Your list looks good!

Darn, ok the hunt continues. Thanks anyway. Your list looks good!

Thanks man. And good luck! The only DGD customs I’m aware of on here are the tracks in thespike’s thread.

Added:

Explosions in the Sky – Your Hand In Mine

Added:

Vektor – Pteropticon

Derek
    Participant

Just now seeing that EITS. Even though it’s probably a tremolo / strum fest more often than not, I fully endorse their inclusion in RB. Have you listened to their 2016 release? Disintegration Anxiety is a shorter (read: manageable) track they’ve played live on television and at recent shows. Could be worth considering. I know that I’m in love with the drum rhythm and that I get the guitar melody stuck in my head way too easily.

Just wanted to mention I’m taking a bit of a break from charting, about a month or 2. My WIP charts will all be put on hold until then.

I’m back. I got inspired again and started working on a few songs that I’ll probably be releasing as a small pack.

Meshuggah – Combustion

Meshuggah – Clockworks

Converge – Trespasses

All Shall Perish – Wage Slaves

Derek
      Participant
        I’m back.

Thank goodness.

Is it a mere coincidence that all the tracks we have by Converge so far (Dark Horse, Aimless Arrow, AWLWLB, and now Trespasses) are featured in Ben Koller’s list of GoPro videos? I don’t know if that helps with the charting or not, but I’d love to see the remaining few brought to life. Especially Reap What You Sow – that’s been a guitar wet-dream of mine since 2009.

Thank you, once again, for brining more Converge into the game. Can’t express how stoked that gets me to dust off the 360, every time.

Thank goodness.

Is it a mere coincidence that all the tracks we have by Converge so far (Dark Horse, Aimless Arrow, AWLWLB, and now Trespasses) are featured in Ben Koller’s list of GoPro videos? I don’t know if that helps with the charting or not, but I’d love to see the remaining few brought to life. Especially Reap What You Sow – that’s been a guitar wet-dream of mine since 2009.

Thank you, once again, for brining more Converge into the game. Can’t express how stoked that gets me to dust off the 360, every time.

Those videos help a lot actually, but they definitely didn’t sway my decision on what to chart by them. They’re excellent for the some of the more difficult to decipher stuff he does, like the crossup drumrolls. Aimless Arrow was made infinitely easier to chart with that video but Trespasses was pretty straight forward.

Added:

Intronaut – The Unlikely Event of a Water Landing

Intronaut – Digital Gerrymandering

Added:

Converge – Fault and Fracture

Converge – Black Cloud

Converge – A Glacial Pace

Added:

Converge – Last Light

Converge – Grim Heart/Black Rose

Derek
        Participant

Added:

Converge – Fault and Fracture

Converge – Black Cloud

Converge – A Glacial Pace

Added:

Converge – Last Light

Converge – Grim Heart/Black Rose

Dude.

Replacing “Black Cloud” with “Reap What You Sow” in the Converge pack.

Added:

Hey Rosetta! – Yer Fall

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button