Changing RB3 album art?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    lifeismusic5
    Participant

I know this has possibly been addressed, but in 2020, is it possible to change the RB3 on disc songs album art? (Without tampering with the songs illegally).

regularjphn
      Participant

This is something I’d be very interested in as well – the fact I Got You (I Feel Good) has no album art never fails to bother me.

i save a jpeg throw it in visualizer save it by dragging the new art in the bottom left corner.

lifeismusic5
        Participant

This is something I’d be very interested in as well – the fact I Got You (I Feel Good) has no album art never fails to bother me.

That among other things is a big reason Id want to do this. I just like my albums to match, like Beast & the Harlots album art looks just off to me.

some authors used the single version cover which is fine by me.

RainbowDash321
          Participant

That among other things is a big reason Id want to do this. I just like my albums to match, like Beast & the Harlots album art looks just off to me.

Yeah me too. Even custom songs. I like having album art match with the rest of songs instead of seeing it color dark, crooked, etc.

TrojanNemo
            Participant

I don’t think this will be possible ever without modding the game itself using a hacked console. The game has a ton of covers and updates for songs released prior to RB3. The game overwrites those songs with what is on the disc. A custom of the official song would just be overwritten by the game. You’d have to modify the actual game, is my point.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button