Change username on C3 Control Panel Public Profile

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew how to change their C3 Control Panel Public Profile Username. I know how to change my username on this forums website, but not on the control panel. The reason why I’m asking this is because every time my customs get opened and my public profile gets opened, it doesn’t show my current username, it shows my old embarrassing one. So yeah, if anyone somehow knows how to do this, then that would be great.

Shroud
    Participant

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew how to change their C3 Control Panel Public Profile Username. I know how to change my username on this forums website, but not on the control panel. The reason why I’m asking this is because every time my customs get opened and my public profile gets opened, it doesn’t show my current username, it shows my old embarrassing one. So yeah, if anyone somehow knows how to do this, then that would be great.

I have the same problem, and I would like to know if there’s a way to change my original Profile name so that it matches my forum name.

Anonymous

Same here… i changed my forum username but on C3U it does’nt, so i change my mind that i get back my username because it really username i have been registered first before…

Bansheeflyer

C3U works differently than the forum. Currently your C3U username is set to your forum name at the time of creation and cannot be changed at this time.

Anonymous

C3U works differently than the forum. Currently your C3U username is set to your forum name at the time of creation and cannot be changed at this time.

now i know haha… my Username is awesome haha

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button