Change Album Art tool?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lifeismusic5
    Participant

I don’t know if this is a dumb question or not, but how would I change the album art of an existing dlc or custom song? I want the art to match because it bothers me when the album art doesn’t match between songs, I figured out how to change song name, album title, & artists info through C3 Tools, but doesn’t seem there’s a c3 tool for what i’m looking to do. I may just be overlooking the obvious just very unsure haha.

TrojanNemo
      Participant

You most definitely can accomplish this with C3 CON Tools.

Sent from my Samsung S8 using Tapatalk.

lifeismusic5
        Participant

When I tried to use C3 tools I was very dumbfounded, I went through all the options & simply couldnt figure it out, like I said maybe I just overlooked something so I might have to check again.

CON files are basically a type of container. You just need to swap the album art image file. C3 CON Tools can help you do this.

To give you the basic steps, use Advanced Art Converter and drag the resulting .xbox_png file over the PNG_XBOX button that appears when you drag a CON file into C3 CON Tools (anywhere between buttons works). Confirm the prompt, wait a few seconds, then hit save and presto!

lifeismusic5
          Participant

Thank you all! i figured it out on my own, but I appreciate the help!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button