Can’t get TU#4 to open/Animation gitch

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Tsikandestroy
    Participant

Followed the process to the T, songs are playable with new flash drive, but for reasons I can’t explain, TU#4 does not show up on USB when in the xbox360. TU#4 is showing up in my installer folder though. I guess I’m playing with no TU, how is that possible? The animations on a majority of songs seem to be stuck in some loop where the lead singer points and rotates clockwise around the stage…mouth moves to lyrics, but never changes the movements. HELP PLEASE.

Farottone
      Keymaster

Take a screenshot of Party Buffalo with the Tu4 location please.

Tsikandestroy
        Participant

Not able to post pic for whatever reason, please instruct. Just know that I injected it into the installer folder and was then instructed to injected into the saved game file…still, no TU#4 showing up while in the 360…customs play fine other than animation glitch.

Tsikandestroy
          Participant

Injected it into saved game, no difference. Lead singer just rotates in a counterclockwise motion around the stage and points for a majority of the tracks I just tested. Vocals are reading just fine, so is there some problem here or should I just tolerate the animations, which by the way seem to be playing in just one venue. Also, on a side note, can I begin a new career on the same profile w/out losing my previous career? It starts me at 1 fan, I’m just worried I’ll lose my 200,000,000 fans.

Farottone
            Keymaster

You can’t link to your mailbox, it needs to be a link we can open.

Tsikandestroy
              Participant

See above, thanks.

Farottone
                Keymaster

If you can’t post the picture I can’t help you, sorry.

TrojanNemo
                  Participant

Run the game. Download TU5 to your flash drive. Don’t let the game load after downloading TU5. Open your flash drive (I use Modio), and install TU4 to the same directory that you see TU5 is in. Delete TU5 from that directory. Run the game. If it still doesn’t work, you have a bad copy of TU4, or it might not even be TU4. It will never work if you put it on the saved game directory. That’s not where it goes.

Tsikandestroy
                    Participant

Thanks for the response, I’ll try that. Do you know of a reliable copy of TU #4? Nice job on The Beatles transfer, they all seem to work well including my other 200 customs, so need I be that concerned(w/out an TU)? If the only real issue is the animation loop, I can live with that.

Tsikandestroy
                      Participant

that seems to have worked. The funny thing is, tu 5 was moved to my backup usb and taken out of the xbox 360. Not until I moved it from there to my customs usb and deleted it in my installer folder, did it recognize tu4 when I restarted the game. Odd. thanks again for taking the time to clarify.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Back to top button