Can’t Add Images

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

So whenever I try to add an image to my custom’s description, I only see the link and not the image. How do I fix this?

Shroud
    Participant

Beats me… I think I had the same problem when I tried to add the standard pic with cover and instruments difficulties. I did manage to add a video though, but not an image.

BornGamerRob
      Participant

All code is stripped out of the description area. Just keep it plain text.

@Shroud – The video you added wasn’t to the description area, it was in a place that is reserved for videos. You simply put a link in that area when you uploaded your custom.

Anonymous

what? Mr. Rob?

Ex.

I add a custom (X360), then its uploaded or uploaded already, I should place a image link on a root or sub-folder where the uploaded custom? or uploading a image inside of a custom folder within it?

BornGamerRob
          Participant

what? Mr. Rob? Ex. I add a custom (X360), then its uploaded or uploaded already, I should place a image link on a root or sub-folder where the uploaded custom? or uploading a image inside of a custom folder within it?

He’s referencing the description area of this website where you upload a custom. Nothing to do with the folder structures.

Bansheeflyer

Yeah if you want to add a visualizer image do your custom you’ll have to add it as a comment,

Anonymous

He’s referencing the description area of this website where you upload a custom. Nothing to do with the folder structures.

Oh…

Anonymous

Yeah if you want to add a visualizer image do your custom you’ll have to add it as a comment,

Ok… that was quick, thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Back to top button