Can we get timestamps on posts please?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

A description saying “today” isn’t very helpful on a busy forum like this. End up checking sections for posts I’ve already seen because there are no timestamps.

raynebc
    Participant

Use the “view new content” and “mark forums read” functions. That’s what they’re there for and they work well.

Use the “view new content” and “mark forums read” functions. That’s what they’re there for and they work well.

Nah that’s nonsense. I reject these suggestions. Every other site on the internet has timestamps on posts. Why doesn’t this one?

Farottone
      Keymaster

Nah that’s nonsense. I reject these suggestions. Every other site on the internet has timestamps on posts. Why doesn’t this one?

Timestamps are avaialble just by hovering over Yesterday at the top of your message. I’m not sure though why you would recheck the forums when forums are marked as read. If you need a way to know which forums you have already read, that’s the one.

Timestamps are avaialble just by hovering over Yesterday at the top of your message.

This, I did not know. Thanks!

FujiSkunk
        Keymaster

Actually, as we proved over in the Nunchuck and Sygenysis thread, timestamps on posts are helpful. A couple of us correctly guessed the same song almost at the same time.

However, I think hovering over the “Yesterday” or “Today” note is good enough, and interestingly more accurate timestamps are displayed for posts older than a day.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button