Camel by Camel by Sandy Marton

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Brett
    Participant

Hey all! first post, and I would really like to just thank all the creators for their amazing work. This has made me more excited about Rock Band than I have been since RB3 released! Really, just can’t thank all the creators enough.

I wanted to request someone take a crack at Camel by Camel, the vocal mix, by Sandy Marton. I think it would be a blast, and it’s so popular right now, y’know, with the “video.” Great song apart from that entirely though.

Also, I was wondering if anyone does commissions? I haven’t looked too hard into how to do the customs yet but I am sure it’s fairly labor intensive and I think this kind of work really deserves to be rewarded! There’s several songs I would like to have in RB3 that I know aren’t exactly popular. For those kinds of things I just figured I would ask. Thanks!

Rulas
      Participant

Just released a chart for the Single version of the song, hope you like it!
        https://db.c3universe.com/song/camel-by-camel-singolo-vocal-30625

I also take requests

(Mod edit: Please do not discuss commissions or anything else that involves exchange of money, either in the forums or in DM’s. Thank you!)

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Rulas.
        • This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by FujiSkunk.
      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button