Cake C01

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    pksage
    Keymaster

Finally time to get around to this. Here’s our current list

• Cake – “I Will Survive” (ollie)
      • Cake – “Never There” (EvilCornbread)
      • Cake – “Opera Singer” (pksage)
      • Cake – “Short Skirt/Long Jacket” (old custom picked up by pksage)
      Farottone
      Keymaster

Cake – “Short Skirt/Long Jacket” (possibly a resurrection of an existing custom?)

This is in the repository, no idea about its shape.

Nyxyxylyth
        Participant

I’d be up for keys and vox on any Cake.

If history is any guide, Short Skirt / Long Jacket will have flawless drums, need minor work on bass, medium work on guitar, and has no vox/keys.

I started “I Will Survive” a gazillion years ago and completly forgot about it, I can unbury it. Is there any kind of deadline for this project ?

pksage
          Keymaster

Nope, no deadlines yet. And I can take “I Will Survive” off your hands if you want to keep working on your current stuff (with credit, of course).

In its current state, drums, guitar, bass and pro keys are X charted w/anims and only vocals, 5 notes keys, events and venue are missing. Well that and reductions of course. As long as it’s not due for release this summer, I should be able to do it myself, but if you want to have a look at it and finish it, I don’t mind at all.

Here you go : http://keepitfishy.com/d.php?53b1475fce919

I have a partially-done Never There too that I might be able to resurrect. It was literally the first thing I ever charted though, so I’m kind of scared to look at it.

pksage
            Keymaster

Scheduling this for October 24, 14 weeks from now. Will that work for you, Ollie/EC? I can help out with either song if needed. I went ahead and stuck all four songs in the scheduler.

Oups, didn’t wander around here for a while. October 24th will be fine for me!

I’m going to be in Italy from Oct 9th-20th, so I’ll try to have it wrapped up before then, or at the very least make sure all my source material is available for last-week fixes.

pksage
              Keymaster

Sounds good to me, I’m happy to captain this pack and take over anything that needs it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Back to top button